Foran to sign with Eels - announcement imminent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the club puts up with this. Anyone who parades themselves through the media or leaks information while negotiating with other clubs should be sacked immediately. Why is it that guys like Lyon, Ballin, Brett, Glenn, Kite et al, can all negotiate with professionalism, without all the fuss and whinging and moaning to the media. DCE and Foran are both replaceable and we will be better off without them. The same goes for Watmough. The club will be better when all these prima donnas are purged.

Really!! This cant drag on for another 2 weeks, its a simple equation now. The fans have had enough, you are either staying and helping us rebuild or you will leave and take on a new challenge. No more mucking around, the club needs closure on this whole episode.

Really!! This cant drag on for another 2 weeks, its a simple equation now. The fans have had enough, you are either staying and helping us rebuild or you will leave and take on a new challenge. No more mucking around, the club needs closure on this whole episode.

Disgusting isn't it? Kelly and Toovey hell even the owner should have called him in today and ended this but no we seem so happy 2 continue 2 be bent over by the players.

They won't give him an ultimatum because they still hope he'll agree to stay.
Last night he said he's still undecided and I'm prepared to take him at his word. I hope he stays but if not, we'll just move on with plenty of money to spend.

From Fox Sports

"And in a further blow for the Sea Eagles, the club will also lose Kieran Foran, who has privately told friends he has decided to join Parramatta and will formalise the deal in the coming days"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/dal...titans-from-2016/story-e6frf3ou-1227251972547

imminent
ˈɪmɪnənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    about to happen.
    "they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
    synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large;More

And den??

The only appropriate place for the announcement to take place is obvious... The Cafe!

imminent
ˈɪmɪnənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    about to happen.
    "they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
    synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large;More

And den??
And no and then

They won't give him an ultimatum because they still hope he'll agree to stay.
Last night he said he's still undecided and I'm prepared to take him at his word. I hope he stays but if not, we'll just move on with plenty of money to spend.
If he is genuinely undecided then he should leave, you don't remain with a club you have played your entire NRL with if the best you can offer at this time is "undecided whether I want to stay or leave"

If Foran is undecided for bargaining purposes to increase his "Manly" contract I can totally understand that given Daly is gone now but if it's due to his heart not being in the place best he leaves---he said the same thing before it is obviously not improving since last contract negotiations so time to leave.

Pretty simple really time to move on it seems, gave him the benefit of the doubt before the season now dragging it on into the season lacks any class.

Obviously back end of last year there was an attitude problem and the same will happen this year if his heart is not with the place.

If a player needs so much convincing to stay which could have been done long ago time for Manly to move on.

I genuinely think after watching cherry dog it last night, he feels he has to stay on moral grounds. By God there is some pressure on him now.

Note: I should not have posted in this rumour garbage thread @:cool:

If he is genuinely undecided then he should leave, you don't remain with a club you have played your entire NRL with if the best you can offer at this time is "undecided whether I want to stay or leave"

If Foran is undecided for bargaining purposes to increase his "Manly" contract I can totally understand that given Daly is gone now but if it's due to his heart not being in the place best he leaves---he said the same thing before it is obviously not improving since last contract negotiations so time to leave.

Pretty simple really time to move on it seems, gave him the benefit of the doubt before the season now dragging it on into the season lacks any class.

Obviously back end of last year there was an attitude problem and the same will happen this year if his heart is not with the place.

Thats just rubbish. Beaver had to think long and hard before he rejected the massive contract offer from the Eels. You are saying because he even considered it he should have left. No doubt in my mind he is struggling with the decision as everyone does when they are faced with a career changing moment. No one here is privy to the differences in the contract and the pitches each club has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7