Foran to Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On a more serious note i heard we are going to fit DCE on the roster too, he will be announced soon as an eel.
Whats happening out Manly way?

I'm sure Watmough would love that. In fact, he may now give Dalai Arthur 2 blowjobs after training each day.

On a serious not i think you guys have underestimated the blinding Aura of the Great Brad 'KING'Arthur, the whole world wants to play under Brad.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
On a more serious note i heard we are going to fit DCE on the roster too, he will be announced soon as an eel.
I don't know making finals for fun that's what we are doing. What about you? counting spoons?

The rumblings are getting stronger that Toovs isn't what you'd call a player's coach. He's lost the dressing room, I'm told.
I say we should be looking at Stephen Kearney who did a remarkable job with NZ in the recent world cup.

I hope you guys arnt spoil sports, we let you guys join on 1EE, we dont feel the need to ban rival fans for a bit of healthy banter, that sounds very weak.
I would personally have better things to do than join 1EE like watch paint dry, grass grow, watch any of our grand finals from over the last 30 years, etc, etc...

The rumblings are getting stronger that Toovs isn't what you'd call a player's coach. He's lost the dressing room, I'm told.
I say we should be looking at Stephen Kearney who did a remarkable job with NZ in the recent world cup.
LOL Seriously i dont like you guys but i wouldnt wish SK on my worst Enemy.

We have been winning premierships whilst you have been collecting wooden spoons . Where were you all these years and what hole did you just come out of you silly eel
untitled.png

I love the eels fans it's great 2 share the love. If you think signing Choc and Foran is going 2 win you a GF you are dreaming. You have gone from a joke

I'll burn my jersey after this.
This club is crumbling.
Mateo - Mason WTF.
Now we've lost our best player because we're probably paid overs for them 2.
FAAAARK

Well hold the phone everyone - 'The Realist' has the inside scoop. He has been told after all.

what is this 'we' you are talking about. i can say that you speak on behalf of 0% of people that support Manly. Now eff off and shut up with your ridiculously stupid comments.

I would personally have better things to do than join 1EE like watch paint dry, grass grow, watch any of our grand finals from over the last 30 years, etc, etc...
How many gra
banter is fine and thus far you have been fine. out and out antagonizing people isn't ok though
Cheers mate, im just here for some light hearted banter, im not here for anything nasty or aggressive, appreciate the note

I'll burn my jersey after this.
This club is crumbling.
Mateo - Mason WTF.
Now we've lost our best player because we're probably paid overs for them 2.
FAAAARK
Your best player and match winner that you lost was hayne the train and your team will be fcked without him FAAAAARK
untitled.png

How many gra

Cheers mate, im just here for some light hearted banter, im not here for anything nasty or aggressive, appreciate the note
we are here to make you feel at home of being the dick head that you are as comfortable as possible
imagesC2R15MJ6.jpg

Thanks for the advice, but that is a parra response to a problem. We tend to get coaches from within, and we have rarely chopped and changed coaches at the drop of a hat. We have had some ups and downs, but this approach has kept us near the top for most of the past 50 years.

The truth is eels fans if Watmough and Foran are so unhappy at a club that makes finals for fun how long before they become unhappy at a club that wins spoons for fun?

Too be fair to Eels fans, they have had nothing for a very long time to cheer about, and they are you know, in Parramatta of all places poor pricks.

Let them have SOMETHING the poor souls.

Fair trade - Jamie Lyon X2 premierships, for Foran, and our ability to spend plenty on other players !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7