Foran to Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The article actually says " Kieran Foran is poised to sign a multimillion-dollar, four-year deal with Parramatta by the end of the week"

So the fat lady isn't singing yet, but she's on the stage. If he goes its his loss and he will regret it.

Ok, now let's just get Maloney from the Rooters. he's looking for a new home, at less $$$ than Foran, and he can kick goals as well.....

Man
This is going to be another long day
I hope this news is not true but I think parra have there man
DCE won't sign with us just cannot see it happening

I honestly don't care anymore, I just want the decision to be officially made on both our halves so we can move on.

It should be a good day for us at Parra, I will probably spend most of the day watching highlights of Kieran Foran the great, then maybe follow it up with some "best of" Choc Watmough.
Chocs best? You'll need a VCR. Been a while...

It should be a good day for us at Parra, I will probably spend most of the day watching highlights of Kieran Foran the great, then maybe follow it up with some "best of" Choc Watmough.
imagesC2R15MJ6.jpg
imagesC2R15MJ6.jpg

ever had choc drops?

you will this year....

Can I borrow yours? After you finish watching the Manly glory days with King Des at the helm?
Was that 30 years ago? Can't remember, but either way good one. You must support an awesome club if you get this excited over a possible signing. Were you this happy when your best player quit on your club a few months ago and you replaced him with Reece Robinson?

i dare say he wont be the last today and im off to bed the moment my son falls asleep, so the mods will have to take over

I hope you guys arnt spoil sports, we let you guys join on 1EE, we dont feel the need to ban rival fans for a bit of healthy banter, that sounds very weak.

On a more serious note i heard we are going to fit DCE on the roster too, he will be announced soon as an eel.
Whats happening out Manly way?

I hope you guys arnt spoil sports, we let you guys join on 1EE, we dont feel the need to ban rival fans for a bit of healthy banter, that sounds very weak.
banter is fine and thus far you have been fine. out and out antagonizing people isn't ok though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6