Foran taken out in the cows last try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Watched the replay after returning from the game and was spewing at how Foz was impeded in the cows last try.

Then saw our last try and could only think even up.

Finally I start reading that Thurston has had yet another sook about it. Well at least the refs were consistent for one, even if it were incorrect. Bet he didn't whinge about their final try.

HappilyManly said:
Buhrer was tackled after he went through the line - so the Cowboys Player was playing for a penalty :cool:

This, it looked to me like Thomson turned back and then wrapped his arms around ferris, there was time for him to run past

The Dogs game had a clear contrast on how the Video Refs get confused with the obstruction rule. Its all subjective I guess in the end :cool:

Meanwhile the no-lifting rule has come in seamlessly and I love it, the wrestle is almost bearable to watch now :)

After next Sunday Raiders game, there is a two week break to the 10/5 Saturday Scumos game.

Kiwis can do without Foz for the Anzac Test, I hope :idea:

It was when he stepped back in towards the post in the first set before foz's try

Don't tell Thurston this, he might cry.

I feel like joining the Cows supporters forum just to point out the stuff they have gotten away with. Foz being taken out, Jorge being stripped in a semi which led to a forward pass from Thurston in the very next set of six resulting in a try (the same semi they love to complain about because of the "Hand of Foz" try). I'd also love to point out that if they want to complain about 7th tackles.....just go watch a replay of the 1995 ARL Grand Final.....

Other than the win for us, the best thing about Friday night was Paul Green's comment that the Cows need to get past their hard done by attitude.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6