Foran re-signing 4 year deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Kieran Foran to ink new Manly deal

* By Steve Gee

New deal ... Kieran Foran. Source: The Daily Telegraph

BOOM Manly playmaker Kieran Foran is poised to ink a new four year deal with the Sea Eagles as the club looks to shore up its halves following Matt Orford's move to England.

The 19-year-old, who tasted Test football with New Zealand in last year’s Four Nations series, revealed last night he expects to have his future finalised before the start of the season.

The 2008 premiers seem to have staved off rivals including the Warriors, who were hovering for the youngster's services.

Foran, who appears set to get first shot at filling Orford's boots at the scrumbase, said he was delighted to remain at the club.

"I'm close to resigning. It will be a four-year deal,'' he said. "It could happen any time soon.''

that would be wonderful and encouraging news if signs before season starts. A nice statement that he sees a great future with us!!  :D He looked class in the little things he did last night. Johns is right, he could be a superstar. Watching last night, it took 2 minutes to see he won't ever play toyota cup again. He was pointing and marshalling the boys very well.

Hopefully we can sign him up soon. Can't stand these "close to signing" stories, it usually means it will drag out for months.

So will this put an end to that other pesky rumour in the choc/cronk swap deal? Won't be needing a halfback if foran signs on the dotted line.

That would be huge. There is a rising optimism regarding this year and I am starting to think we can be a real force to be reckoned with. Early days but looking good.

It's not in the bag yet.  If it is done before the season starts before he attracts interest for his performances I will give Lowe some kudos.

Matabele link said:
It's not in the bag yet.  If it is done before the season starts before he attracts interest for his performances I will give Lowe some kudos.

OMG, you give someone praise? I'm in shock, are you feeling ok?

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182436.msg251674#msg251674 date=1266040777]

OMG, you give someone praise? I'm in shock, are you feeling ok?
[/quote]
im sure grahame lowe loses sleep over whether some african toss pot gives him kudos or not

If Lowe can stitch together deals that keep all of Foran, Lyon, Watmough and Stewart at the club then imo he has more than earned his paycheck for the year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2