1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FORAN MUST BE RESIGNED NOW

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by slickster71, Sep 14, 2009.

1. slickster71

slickster71 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Liam foran is a great talent and the warriers are about to through big dollars at him. We need to keep this kid whatever it takes. iF it means we don;t sign the ox and  keep foran so be it.

this kid is our clubs future and has some great talent behind us. He had mortimer at the club few years back and lets not let this kid go.

As for ox i hope they will not be paying big $$$$$$$$$$ for him

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I am more concerned about keeping Kieran Foran tbh :p

After the shafting the Warriors gave his brother, they may need to offer a million to get him there

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wrong Foran and wrong Mortimer.  We never had daniel as he was always at parramatta.

4. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

I actually thought we had 2 or 3 Mortimers here, I'm pretty sure you will find that we did have Daniel here!!

5. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I actually thought we had 2 or 3 Mortimers here, I'm pretty sure you will find that we did have Daniel here!!

[/quote]

Never had Daniel...we had Tim and maybe James or something? They played reserve grade and also with Belrose. It was when we signed a bunch of players from Orange at the one time (Orange Hawks?), but Dan was still only 16/17 at the time and didn't want to drive to Sydney twice a week for training and games (or move to Sydney either), so he stayed in Orange, played in that system and then when the time came that he was good enough for the 20s comp he moved down and signed with Parra. He was never on Manly's books.

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    We had Tim and James

7. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

Bugger, I was wrong again    :-[

8. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    we definitely got the wrong Mortimers, they were slow and not much chop, hence they were cut, if we lose Foran, then I give up, will be a quality player in years to come, wolfman getting 250 grand probably stuffs us up abit in cash outlay

9. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Des pays any winger that I'll start the sack des hasler now fan club, if he pays d.williams the third best winger @ the club that I'm taking up coaching because clearly any idiot can do it if that happens.

10. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    That deal was probably done after his meteoric rise including getting in to the national squad. Ox should have taken lessons from Wolfie.

11. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    I thought David Williams contract was yet to be officially upgraded.