Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fark off with all your **** box talk...... Create your heap of **** , and how much petrol it takes thread if you want to go on with it........ Has nothing to do with mid season swap of lussick and Foran .

Someone forgot to take their angry pills today.

Hey guys,

as most of you know my father is an avid eels fan. I am hearing this will break tomorrow, Good if you ask me. Lussick is a star.

Have a look who started this thread and then read this

Foran and Lussick - Rumour

Permalink Reply by the daniel on Friday
Haha no, I started this rumor on the silver tails forum to mess with them.

Breaking $4 a litre? OUCH! In June I gasped at $2.85 a litre at Kings Canyon NT.

Yep, and I was at Kings Canyon myself last year, just " topped up".

I didn't have a problem at $4 a litre, they are 1700 Kms from the nearest big place and in the middle of no where , and if they weren't there we could not have done the greatest 4WD trip you can do !!

Yep, and I was at Kings Canyon myself last year, just " topped up".

I didn't have a problem at $4 a litre, they are 1700 Kms from the nearest big place and in the middle of no where , and if they weren't there we could not have done the greatest 4WD trip you can do !!
ha - not to your scale Mark but reminds me of when I pulled into Elliott NT. $1.70/litre. I thought stuff that. I'm not paying that much. So I limped down to Renner Springs & paid $2.00/litre. :swear:

But you are right mate. Whilst you might pay a premium at those places, we'd be the first to complain if they weren't there.

Silly troll rumour, however it doesn't sound impossible. Cmon troll come up with a rumour that is unlikely to happen.

Yup,
the support crew follow your oil leaks!

Bloody Discovery's, jeez I have seen a few of those broken down on my 4WD adventures.....the bush mechanic at the little aboriginal community in the middle of the CSR had a part for one of the 3 other Toyota's than I travelled with, and so we could continue our trip straight away......sitting outside was 2 Nissan Patrols and a Discovery "waiting on parts"...enough said about Tojo's and the outback!!

I lived in the NT for a while, drove a 1990 patrol with 450,000km on it. Great vehicle, only issue was when the clutch went but I was able to drive it to Katherine and fix it.

Bloody Discovery's, jeez I have seen a few of those broken down on my 4WD adventures.....the bush mechanic at the little aboriginal community in the middle of the CSR had a part for one of the 3 other Toyota's than I travelled with, and so we could continue our trip straight away......sitting outside was 2 Nissan Patrols and a Discovery "waiting on parts"...enough said about Tojo's and the outback!!
Probably down to the discovery being the best selling 4WD anywhere - you're bound to get an unmaintained one here & there.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6