Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Foran was committed to Manly this year he wouldn't of played in the ANZAC test and gave his hammy an extra 2 weeks to heal, he would be playing this week if that were the case. Slater did exactly that with his shoulder, knew he wasn't 100% and didn't want to make it worse and put his club out.

If Foran was committed to Manly this year he wouldn't of played in the ANZAC test and gave his hammy an extra 2 weeks to heal, he would be playing this week if that were the case. Slater did exactly that with his shoulder, knew he wasn't 100% and didn't want to make it worse and put his club out.
Ahhh Foz is interested in that rep bonus because family, etc...

pretty sure @Loobs was being facetious / sarcastic
NO way man! That would insinuate that Foz is a greedy little scumbag and in turn totally discards the mental anguish and suffering poor Foz went through spending every last second deciding on where he will play next year because of his total loyalty to us! For shame...

I can't blame him for playing with the Kiwi's, after all he needs some happiness doesn't he??

I can't blame him for playing with the Kiwi's, after all he needs some happiness doesn't he??

His choice to take an injury into the test match actually has a great chance of completely derailing our season...come SOO no Cherry no Kieran...no chance !

The way I see it, Dalai has said to Foz ...mate these crazy pricks are as bad as Zorba...there could be a chance I'll get punted.What I need you to do is wave that get-out clause in front of the media before the nutters take a vote....all good mate...give us a kiss @:p

The way I see it, Dalai has said to Foz ...mate these crazy pricks are as bad as Zorba...there could be a chance I'll get punted.What I need you to do is wave that get-out clause in front of the media before the nutters take a vote....all good mate...give us a kiss @:p
Pretty hard to give out kisses when there heads are buried up each others ring holes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2