foran lyon back nxt game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lyons den

Just heard on triple m both lyon and foran wanted to play tonight.
cant go another week having kittens watching our boys giving us a gripping finish,win or lose!
Welcome back boys

Foz was walking around without any bandages.

I didn't see Killer, but heard he was ready if required tonight.

Suncorp won't know what hit them :p

The fortnight off will help Matai and Snake. :angel:

Saw Killer in the sheds at halftime, walking around offering support...

We so need him and Foz back.

Even so, thought Jack LJ was really good tonight too.

He'll be unlucky but I reckon he's shown enough to say he belongs in 1sts somewhere down the line.

A welcome return at the right time.
Don't know wether Choc is injured but man he is making some ugly errors at the moment.

Thank #uck..
Wolfie is killing me ,He is such a liability these days ,
The poor guys confidence is shot ,seems like a shadow of his former self......

Have to agree Wolfie used to be great attacking player, remember the prelim v souths.
It is just sad because I genuinely believe his is still better at his best than hiku on wing.

I reckon with Killer inside him Wolfie is more confident, not to mention the space Jamie creates for him regularly.

And I think with just a little luck...a good game or two, some quality runs and a try or two, the Wolf man might get a bit of his mojo back.

Unfortunately, he probly makes way for Killer to reshuffle back in.....I can't see Tooves dropping JLJ and playing Jamie at 5/8.
And then Foz back in the mix too anyways.

I just hope we haven't seen the last of the best of Wolfie, so to speak. And 100 games in 1sts for us is a great achievement.

HappilyManly said:
Foz was walking around without any bandages.

I didn't see Killer, but heard he was ready if required tonight.

Suncorp won't know what hit them :p

The fortnight off will help Matai and Snake. :angel:

What is wrong with Matai and snake?

RiverEagle said:
I reckon with Killer inside him Wolfie is more confident, not to mention the space Jamie creates for him regularly.

Hey what happens off the field between two consenting adults really shouldn't be the subject of conversation and or speculation.

I am though surprised at your assertion that Lyon can create 'space' for Wolfie - he never struck me as a David Hoskings type guy

They both look exhausted @tookey.

Matai went down again last night, we joked that he really is like that Monty Python Black Knight character.

Snake is obviously protecting a hammy as he just doesn't take off running anymore.

With three of our strongest defenders in Killer, Foz and Gifty out, I think that the extra covering tackles Matai and Snake tried to do, have taken their toll.
The 2 week layoff will refresh them physically and mentally :angel:

voicefromthehill said:
RiverEagle said:

Hey what happens off the field between two consenting adults really shouldn't be the subject of conversation and or speculation.

I am though surprised at your assertion that Lyon can create 'space' for Wolfie - he never struck me as a David Hoskings type guy

Lol. I agree...What happens in private, stays in private!
Was speaking purely on the field; and Killer does often put Wolfie in a hole...(or should I say gap?)
Nope...it's all gone south now thanks to you voice...lol!

Ah the mule tho...for those that think Starlo's a plodder, they should've seen Hosko!

Im glad we gave them this week off. Yes it was a gamble but we scraped through.

They now get another 2 weeks to recover and they will hopefully mean they will go injury free for the rest of the season.

HappilyManly said:
They both look exhausted @tookey.

Matai went down again last night, we joked that he really is like that Monty Python Black Knight character.

Snake is obviously protecting a hammy as he just doesn't take off running anymore.

With three of our strongest defenders in Killer, Foz and Gifty out, I think that the extra covering tackles Matai and Snake tried to do, have taken their toll.

I agree Re:Snake.
I'm not sure whether his hammy is shot or whether he's just got no confidence in it, but I hope it gets sorted out soon.

HappilyManly said:

It'd better! We're not paying them huuuuge money to potter around the field like a couple of old duffers in their spring time garden!

sheesh!

Brissie Kid said:
Symonds or Littlejohn on bench?

I'd be happy with either right now.

The only point of reference would be if Foz or Killer aren't quite 100%...and Jack can kick goals in a pinch, too.
(Plus he got a couple of his ''snow-maker'' bombs right on Monday night).

MAYBE TRed just shades him for a bench spot at the moment, but I'd be sweet if Tooves went for Jack.

Symmonds needs to get more game time, so he would be my benchie.

Sid may be given the Broncos game off, so JLJ may stay in the halves.

Hope Snake recouperates as there is something holding him back from stretching out in a full sprint :angel:

Killer was pottering around the Library today, reading to the kiddies. BJ also did his share in educating the next generation :)

HappilyManly said:
Symmonds needs to get more game time, so he would be my benchie.

Sid may be given the Broncos game off, so JLJ may stay in the halves.

Hope Snake recouperates as there is something holding him back from stretching out in a full sprint :angel:

Killer was pottering around the Library today, reading to the kiddies. BJ also did his share in educating the next generation :)

Can we afford to rest Sid tho?

If Killer n Foz are back in perhaps...but Sid probly won't get a lot of time in Origin 1 (and hopefully not injured of course).

If that did happen who would play 7 then...Jack or Foz??

The way these young guys are going - including NSW Cup and our 20's now - our future is looking bright, as usual, too.

*What library there do you speak of HM?*

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8