Foran live Q & A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"I've made a decision that I feel is best for myself and my family."

Is it just me, or the more I hear this it's starting to sound like "The wife made a unilateral decision and it's best for myself and my family if I acquiesce and pretend it was my own choice"...?

Will you play just as hard for Manly now or will you be doing whats best for yourself and your family? - Nobby

Fozbot working in overdrive today. Pointless exercise from his management. Just showed the intelligence levels we're dealing with. Just stop talking. Anywho..... Nobby, please put your hand up. Was that one of you guys on here? That made me laugh. Thx , I needed that.

QUESTION: Ultimately what did the decision come down to?

FOZ: "There were a few factors but I wanted to make a decision for myself and my family, that's the main sort of reason. This is a really great footy club, it's going to continue to be a winning club and I just think the people that are involved, Tooves and the coaching staff – Dave Penna and Steve Georgallis are doing a really good job at the moment in taking this club forward and I've got no doubts we can have a successful year."

The only way this could be interpreted is to say that it wasn't good for his family for Foz to be part of a successful footy club.

After signing with Parra he knows he will be able to spend much more time with his family in September and hopefully he will also have to stop representing NZ when he becomes the next Sandow. Less pressure playing for Wenty as well, which is the eventual goal as that's what's best for his family.

Goes back to his complaining about the 'intensity' of training at Manly when he went to the NRL All Stars Game.

Glad he's gone, wish he would go now as his attitude towards the Manly Coaching Staff and methods is unacceptable :mad:

If Hayne hadn't quit for the NFL would he have gone to the Dogs or just forced Manly to flick 2v?:cool:

Last edited:
I just saw a report on Channel 10 where this Fwit Liam Cox said Manly offered both Foran and Evans $1.1-m a season each but they "chose to desert a sinking ship."
So, what he's saying is that Evans is moving to the NRL Titans for less money. And he obviously wasn't aware that Manly beat the Storm without Foran.
How biased are these cliched clowns!

I just saw a report on Channel 10 where this Fwit Liam Cox said Manly offered both Foran and Evans $1.1-m a season each but they "chose to desert a sinking ship."
So, what he's saying is that Evans is moving to the NRL Titans for less money. And he obviously wasn't aware that Manly beat the Storm without Foran.
Mate ...... is there still a channel 10? Didn't realise anyone watched it? I wouldn't be putting much worth in anything that came out of that place. I do agree, even though I don't know who he is but who ever said it is a ****wit.

Did he watch the games on the weekend or the recent court reports from the Gold Coast - talking about a sinking ship the Titans???

Well he was looking at homes to buy in Baulkam HIlls with a real estate agent in January so I'd say it is likely he will be packing up and moving out that way.
That's great . Now he can also surf in the Parramatta river
imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg

Wow. What a bunch of butt hurt whiny school girls.
Last month Foran was your messiah, now he's the devil.

Suck it up Manly. Your going to feel the pain for years to come.

Moron....your bus is leaving.

Are you a simpleton? Manly don't need Foran, as it was clearly proven against the storm. Manly have been through worse than this and came back to be the best team for the last 10 years. How long has parra been waiting for a premiership? 30 years? And you all think Foran will deliver it hahaha, you need more than 1 player

Wont say much about the comment on the "whites" but lets just say the person who said it is not wrong. He must of hung out with him in the off season. Seen it with my own eyes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7