Foran lacks heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When Foran was injured and looking to come of at the end of that first 1/2 he had the chance to at least make a play to stop that try but he dogged it.

One arm or not he should have had a go.

Poor form.

I would never doubt his ticker, but what really worries me is that he hasn't signed yet and I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere, we are so badly on the slide, who could blame him?????

he is young. I still see a lot in him, he will get better

Ralphie link said:
I would never doubt his ticker, but what really worries me is that he hasn't signed yet and I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere, we are so badly on the slide, who could blame him?????
Blame Lowe.

Hopefully he didn't damage the arm that he needs to use to sign his contract.

In Forans defence the trainer also jsut ignored it so either they thought it was more serious or there is a lack of heart through the entire club.

missing_something link said:
When Foran was injured and looking to come of at the end of that first 1/2 he had the chance to at least make a play to stop that try but he dogged it.

One arm or not he should have had a go.

Poor form.

This is the absolute dumbest thing i have ever read
you win 1 interwebs

Foran would be one of our toughest players week in week out...and shows more than some of our forwards!!! Hope he is OK for the semi vs Dragons.

Foran tried his guts out all match & all season and is tough as nails. What a great talent for the future. Was really surprised that Kieran came back on in 2nd half - no playacting like some players. His arm was in a sling at the Leagues Club after match function.

Yeah, it's not Kieran heart that we have to worry about. It's his form.
I've watched him since he was a schoolboy, and this season he just hasn't improved. Perhaps he is playing injured, or needs a better half-back.

Gazza link said:
Foran would be one of our toughest players week in week out...and shows more than some of our forwards!!! Hope he is OK for the semi vs Dragons.

Couldn't agree more!!  As for the Subject, that's absurd.

He told me tonight that he'd be a good chance of playing next week if we made it.

Foran did his AC joint.

I can't believe the criticism of him. He is a gun. He isnt a natural ball player and is a better line runner. I don't think Hodkinson takes on enough ball playing and Foran is left to do too much.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Foran did his AC joint.

I can't believe the criticism of him. He is a gun. He isnt a natural ball player and is a better line runner. I don't think Hodkinson takes on enough ball playing and Foran is left to do too much.

It is amazing to read considering all the posts saying the sky would be falling if he went to the Roosters and he should be kept at any cost

I was there right in line with him on the fence, he looked at going for it but the trainer held him back.

Even if he didn't it's just a game of footy why risk a more severe injury over a slim chance of stopping a try?

This is the worst thread i have read on here ever, i cannot believe your suggestion.....

Jonesyv2 link said:
I was there right in line with him on the fence, he looked at going for it but the trainer held him back.

Even if he didn't it's just a game of footy why risk a more severe injury over a slim chance of stopping a try?

This is the worst thread i have read on here ever, i cannot believe your suggestion.....
yea jonesy theres always a few rocket scientists on here after a loss

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4