• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree mate, but if you only need to interchange TWO positions (bookends), you surely don't need 4 bench spots for those? That equates to very little minutes each.

Also consider T-Rex then can also play 80. Lussick could punch out quite a few minutes.

That leaves us in a position of luxury. Look at Hinchcliffe for Melbourne as the perfect example. Widdop and Cronk are their halves, but Hinchcliffe just adds that extra bit of diversity, that just roots opposition teams.

Our backrowers also pump out much more minutes than The Storm's, which means our utility should have more impact.

Garts said:
He played well but lets not get carried away. He did exactly was he was probably told, distribute the ball, do some kicking and tackle. I would not be calling for his inclusion in the 17 when we are fully fit based solely on that performance.

Yeah , i wouldnt want him leading the team around the park, like Keiran can.
He just did what was needed of him lastnight .
Jorge is a good one we need to keep him.

lastnight on Fox the commentators were saying Matai might be the one that gets pushed out of Manly, to make more room to sign up other players.

Garts said:
He played well but lets not get carried away. He did exactly was he was probably told, distribute the ball, do some kicking and tackle. I would not be calling for his inclusion in the 17 when we are fully fit based solely on that performance.

Spot on.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Foran-senior-fills-the-breach/50637

Check out the video. Great kid. I want him to play next week.

It's fair to say that everybody is 'stoked'!
Wasn't it good to see his joy at playing first grade. His tackling and kicking were spot on.
Just goes to show you that 'unheralded' players can rise to higher standards. I think most of the Melbourne forward pack are examples of this.

Any team with a nucleus of Slater, Cronk and Smith would do well. They are the engine, the rest of the group are the shell.

Liam played very well last night. However control yourselves ladies and gentlemen. It was only one game. The coaching staff held him out this long, don't expect miracles.
If you build him up in your head to be like his brother you will get disappointed

The same goes for Whare. Excellent display at fullback. But he is still learning. He is not the snake yet. Enjoy the moment for what it was, a round 6 encounter.
Dont want to sound like a glass half empty guy I do wish they were playing again tonight... Could watch another game.

He had a good game! It was like 80 minutes went by and I hardly noticed he was there! I reckon the tigers supporters would like to be saying that about Tim Moltzen.. As for DCE, if Paul Gallen was given a ten by RLW 2 weeks ago then he must be close this week! Is there anything he didn't do last night! He's a freak!!

I thought he went really well for his first, 1st grade game in 4 years. He defended and kicked particularly well and I agree that he'd be good utility value for the bench.

He isn't the kind of player that's going to grab headlines but he's solid and plays his role. He probably just needs a coach to show some faith in him and give him a chance.

I don't know about Kieran's injury but on last nights performance I'd be happy to see him play the Titan's on Saturday.

We just don't know yet what he's capable of, and maybe he doesn't either. Doesn't seem to be particularly speedy, but we know some of the family attributes. No reason he isn't another of those 'late developers' who will kick on now he has a taste of top grade at a mature age.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6