• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He's pretty good. Let's get rid of Kieren and sign this one for a quarter of the fee. :D

No combo would go down to lack of time to work out a combo and the fact we play left side attack and right side attack

If any backrowers are out He could be used in a gift type role on the left side.

He definately has the toughness for the backrow.

I like him!!

was given one task tonight which was long range kicks.

Mission accomplished.

Haven't been a big fan of Liam in the past, but well done to him tonight. Played his role to perfection and definitely showed he's up to the challenge.

Interesting that DCE told Triple M that the team knew that Kieran and Snake were out for tonight earlier in the week. Foran L certainly let nobody down tonight, nor did his teammates.

simon_eagle said:
Interesting that DCE told Triple M that the team knew that Kieran and Snake were out for tonight earlier in the week. Foran L certainly let nobody down tonight, nor did his teammates.
Yep, Foran said earlier he was no chance this week. He may be left out another week with how Liams been playing

Been saying for a while put him on the bench.
The Foz bro's base there game on defence so suit our style of grinding wins out.

He played well but lets not get carried away. He did exactly was he was probably told, distribute the ball, do some kicking and tackle. I would not be calling for his inclusion in the 17 when we are fully fit based solely on that performance.

simon_eagle said:

They were never playing tonight and in massive doubt for next week.

There was alot of man love on here for Riccardi last week, but I think Liam showed why he is next in line to replace one of our halves when injury occurs. He was given a job by Tooves - long range kick/chase and make his tackles, which he did both superbly. These are the kind of players that go very un-noticed in our teams over the last few years, and he could well find himself a bench spot in future weeks.

Full Strength

01. Brett Stewart
02. Dean Whare
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough