Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The love in on the Sterlo show makes me wanna puke!
Sterlo has the biggest man crush on Foran. He was nearly apoplectic when it looked like Foran might backflip on the Eels deal. That interview he had with Steve Sharp over the contract situation was the funniest thing I've seen for a while.

I haven't seen him interview Foran yet, but I can imagine it was a fapfest.

The expression on Sterlings face when asking Kieran questions, deadset its more than a man crush. He looked delighted and honoured to be conversing with Manlys biggest weasel. He even said 'now Kieran you know i love you like a brother'. Sterlo probably had a full blown erection.

Sterlo has the biggest man crush on Foran. He was nearly apoplectic when it looked like Foran might backflip on the Eels deal. That interview he had with Steve Sharp over the contract situation was the funniest thing I've seen for a while.

I haven't seen him interview Foran yet, but I can imagine it was a fapfest.

Yep. I realised the extent of it when he comparted Foran to Brett Kenny. The guy was clearly in the delusional phase of infatuation.

If he was part of the click that knifed Toovey in the back....he can go and get farked !

Did you ever think he wasn't?

Sterlo is one of those former greats who is only interested in the lime light. He distances himself from the club at every opportunity while things are tough. Hindmarsh is another who is not prepared to put his shoulder to the wheel and help out.

They pump themselves up as One Club players, well give me a Josh Perry or Mark Bryant any day of the week.

Sterling and Foran deserve to be on the same side. pair of arse clown if you ask me.

Last edited:
The expression on Sterlings face when asking Kieran questions, deadset its more than a man crush. He looked delighted and honoured to be conversing with Manlys biggest weasel. He even said 'now Kieran you know i love you like a brother'. Sterlo probably had a full blown erection.
Yeah well, lets see if Sterlo swallows when Foran does a Sandow!

Knobby can still leave with a 2015 Premiership Ring.:)

But he has wasted the majority of our Season and was a huge factor in 2v's sacking :mad:

Choosing Parra over being a one Club Player and Captain of Manly is an affront :shake:

I think Knobby has realised, lets leave on a high note. I need the same amount of rings, as spoons thatll i'll win when I leave :)

A few more games like his last couple, earlier in the year, well we might already be sitting around 5 or 6 on the ladder - even with everything else that's gone on.

Of all the issues the team has had Foz had been at the centre of all of them.

Even with him parra will be bottom 4 next year

I don't really buy into the not putting in stuff

What I think we are seeing, is that now for the 1st time in a year or so, we may be seeing an injury free version of him and finally getting somewhere near the best out of him

Same goes for Lyon in a way, he is finally back to fitness and is firing and making a big difference

To me it seems Foran didn't put in til Toovey was sacked. The little prick got his way and is now trying to impress his new coach i would say. I hope he gets multiple wooden spoons at the Eels.
I agree 100% with you there. Tell me, where were these performances at the beginning of the year when we needed them most? All of a sudden he can run the ball now! No matter how well he plays for the rest of the year, he will still be my most hated player going round. What he did and what he put us through will always overshadow what he does on the field. Knocking back the Manly captaincy and being a one club player will never be forgotten by U.S. Supporters!

I agree 100% with you there. Tell me, where were these performances at the beginning of the year when we needed them most? All of a sudden he can run the ball now! No matter how well he plays for the rest of the year, he will still be my most hated player going round. What he did and what he put us through will always overshadow what he does on the field. Knocking back the Manly captaincy and being a one club player will never be forgotten by U.S. Supporters!
As long as tries hard and plays well for the remaining matches I'm prepared to forgive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6