Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have lost plenty of players mid season - 1 of my favourites was Ron Gibbs & felt gutted.
He still bled for his Manly mates & went out a winner & a champion imo.
The difference with Foran is he stopped giving to his team, coach & fans long ago after signing elsewhere.....until recently.
Whatever the reason I dont give a rats, but if he delivers on the field again on Friday & the rest of his time at Manly - be cheering him on with the rest of the players.
An important thing to note is earlier in the year the players seemed to fob off both Foran & DCE.
DCE was automatically reinstated to the good books after his long term deal to stay & rightly so.
The body language at the time from the players seemed to show Foran what us as fans could see - no energy , commitment & almost a resentful attitude.
This has changed recently & no doubt should never have gone, as he is on good coin to represent the mighty Eagles....thing is he is back to playing good honest footy that his teammates appreciate which should be great news to Manly fans regardless of liking or hating the bloke.

Some people have short memories and seem to forget all the good things he has done for our club. He's not the first player to leave and won't be the last.

I'd say the majority bagging him have never had anything to do with a rugby league club, let alone played the game.

If he'd done a backflip ala DCE you'd all be praising him again.

He's had a bit of a form slump, probably from all the bull**** around him signing at the squeels, but I bet he can get us well into the semis now that he has found a bit of form.

So you still hate DCE as well?
WE almost lost DCE through Forans refusal to commit one way or the other. We possibly could have lost both halves through Forans dithering. If he'd just come out and said he was going to the Eels it would have saved the club and fans a lot angst and we could have concentrated our efforts on DCE.
I don't hate Foran, I've just got zero respect for him.

what would you be saying if DCE had gone to the tits and Foran backflipped? about the reverse I'd say.

Have lost plenty of players mid season - 1 of my favourites was Ron Gibbs & felt gutted.
He still bled for his Manly mates & went out a winner & a champion imo.
The difference with Foran is he stopped giving to his team, coach & fans long ago after signing elsewhere.....until recently.
Whatever the reason I dont give a rats, but if he delivers on the field again on Friday & the rest of his time at Manly - be cheering him on with the rest of the players.
An important thing to note is earlier in the year the players seemed to fob off both Foran & DCE.
DCE was automatically reinstated to the good books after his long term deal to stay & rightly so.
The body language at the time from the players seemed to show Foran what us as fans could see - no energy , commitment & almost a resentful attitude.
This has changed recently & no doubt should never have gone, as he is on good coin to represent the mighty Eagles....thing is he is back to playing good honest footy that his teammates appreciate which should be great news to Manly fans regardless of liking or hating the bloke.
Foran will get us into the finals and then TANK again as a final F U to the club and members.

I feel relieved coming back here in the "real manly world " you make a comment against this so called manly player or anything negative against us on FB PAGES and the majority question you as a fan !!

Wake up to yourselves foran was a major reason of our poor season this year but by him coming out and bullshi77ing his way in an interview are we meant to all be sheep and believe his spin !! Please get real !!!!

Some people have short memories and seem to forget all the good things he has done for our club.

If I spend three days during a blistering heat Summer helping a mate out when he's moving house (two story), doing the heavy lifting up the steep driveway as well as the loaner of the ute, he's probably going to forget all that when he sees what I've left in his new toilet on the way out.

That's the situation we have here.

Foran is a knob
Foran will get us into the finals and then TANK again as a final F U to the club and members.
Probably. Lets not underestimate what a c*nt he is. If he can turn on his form this easily then he can switch it off just as easily (without being questioned by the media). I honestly cant wait to see him in a Parra jersey. See ya bye d*ckhead

what would you be saying if DCE had gone to the tits and Foran backflipped? about the reverse I'd say.
So you wonder what I would be saying about something that did'nt happen and then decide what I would possibly say....Geez, who cares?

Just for my two cents worth surrounding DCE and Foran. I think at the time DCE handled the contract negotiation appalling, his parading around the Sharks and Titans and attitude at the time was very confronting for me as a Manly fan. I stated on this forum he should go and I didn't want him to backflip. But one thing I will say is that he never seemed to give up in games. I didn't think he played great at the start of the season in a couple of games but he was definitely putting in. So I still respected him for that.

Foran has just sulked late last year and early this year. His petulance (along with others...ie Watmough) I believe cost us a big chance at a GF appearance last year. Sure we lost Buhrer and Ballin and that hurt us terribly, but it was the form slump....or attitude slump....of Foran that really cost us. And that carried through to the early part of this year.

So while I think the last week or two he has played well, he really has left a terrible black stain on his legacy here in my mind. And it's not about him leaving. It's about how you leave. And how you behave when you are here. Like I've said I'll gladly applaud Gifty after Friday nights game, I cheered Brent Kite. But I wont cheer Watmough and I wont cheer Foran next year.

Both Dropmough and Pea Heart are the winners in all this. Getting paid a fortune and getting every September off. They're the smart ones.

Just for my two cents worth surrounding DCE and Foran. I think at the time DCE handled the contract negotiation appalling, his parading around the Sharks and Titans and attitude at the time was very confronting for me as a Manly fan. I stated on this forum he should go and I didn't want him to backflip. But one thing I will say is that he never seemed to give up in games. I didn't think he played great at the start of the season in a couple of games but he was definitely putting in. So I still respected him for that.

Foran has just sulked late last year and early this year. His petulance (along with others...ie Watmough) I believe cost us a big chance at a GF appearance last year. Sure we lost Buhrer and Ballin and that hurt us terribly, but it was the form slump....or attitude slump....of Foran that really cost us. And that carried through to the early part of this year.

So while I think the last week or two he has played well, he really has left a terrible black stain on his legacy here in my mind. And it's not about him leaving. It's about how you leave. And how you behave when you are here. Like I've said I'll gladly applaud Gifty after Friday nights game, I cheered Brent Kite. But I wont cheer Watmough and I wont cheer Foran next year.
Careful there with the applause... Gifty might be raking balls and pressing a sneaky crusher (Souths style).

I'd say the majority bagging him have never had anything to do with a rugby league club, let alone played the game.
You're right. I was either playing rugby or surfing. I left league to the mungos as a kid.

On a more positive note however, Foreign will have a legion of new fans when he arrives at Parramatta.

If I spend three days during a blistering heat Summer helping a mate out when he's moving house (two story), doing the heavy lifting up the steep driveway as well as the loaner of the ute, he's probably going to forget all that when he sees what I've left in his new toilet on the way out.

That's the situation we have here.
well I'm glad I don't have your mates then Hamster!
My mates would appreciate the help they got and have a laugh about the turd in their dunny- I guess it comes down to what sort of mates you have?

I feel relieved coming back here in the "real manly world " you make a comment against this so called manly player or anything negative against us on FB PAGES and the majority question you as a fan !!

Wake up to yourselves foran was a major reason of our poor season this year but by him coming out and bullshi77ing his way in an interview are we meant to all be sheep and believe his spin !! Please get real !!!!
so our poor season comes down to one player?

**** off! you have no idea.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7