Foran Interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Fozza is back at training. This was posted on NRlL.com, thought you might be interested.

http://www.nrl.com/we-can-go-back-to-back-foran/tabid/10874/newsid/65657/default.aspx

Eagles2nv said:
Fozza is back at training. This was posted on NRlL.com, thought you might be interested.

http://www.nrl.com/we-can-go-back-to-back-foran/tabid/10874/newsid/65657/default.aspx

yeah we know from FB he been back a fortnight nearly & reckons we can go back to back ... :cool: i like the attitude..

I'm not sure I really like this.

In 2008 and 2011, if we're all honest, we weren't thinking "we're going to win the comp" - well, we might have hoped, but it wasn't a certainty by any means.

And Des' - we're under the radar approach - worked well in both cases.

Can't we just keep flying under the radar and let others mouth off about how they'll win the comp? Champ to chump only takes a few bad games in such a tight comp.

Eagles Terrorist said:

In 2008 and 2011, if we're all honest, we weren't thinking "we're going to win the comp" - well, we might have hoped, but it wasn't a certainty by any means.

Can't we just keep flying under the radar and let others mouth off about how they'll win the comp? Champ to chump only takes a few bad games in such a tight comp.
I think we're going to win the comp. every year....I've been right a few times too.

Eagles Terrorist said:

Des's 'under the radar' approach wouldn't have worked this year, regardless of whether or not Des was here.

As it happens we are far more 'under the radar' since Desgate than we'd be if he stayed. Nevertheless I like the fresh new approach of openly answering questions without having to pretend we aren't confident. What have we got to be scared of?

Eagles Terrorist said:

Not sure that he was really talking it up. Any player that gets asked can you go back to back will always answer in the affirmative.

I think the article may originally be from MWSE, MWSE was credited at the bottom of the nrl.com article.

Eagles Terrorist said:

I was supremely confident at the beginning of this year. I don't know what it was but I thought there was a strong vibe coming out of the camp when I heard pre-season interviews etc. I know most people didn’t expect much from us, but I was expecting big things and never felt shocked at all throughout the year.

Moondog agreed, 6 premierships during my 36 years I've been right a few times as well :)

Foz wasn't being over confident, he was just stating every footballers goal, win comps!!

I am now confident we are going to do well this year and refuse to be nervous before every game like I've been for the last 45 years.

I like the butterflies in the stomach before kick off & during the game. When watching a game live at the ground it tends to be bigger than watching at home on TV because of the atmosphere. If I didn't get nervous it would probably mean I don't care about the outcome... would hate for that to happen!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2