Foran hurt - or not God?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reggie 12 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Is Foran hurt?

Foran a God what a joke he couldn't even tie Nappers shoe laces and Bozo was better than Napper. In fact Alan Thompson was a better player. History of our club is great do some reading and watch some videos

I think you should Fcuk off.

I may not have as much time on my hands as you Reggie. However I still reckon there is a fair chance Foran was not at full fitness tonight.

That is why we played to our right so much, and DCE did not shirk the task, I thought it was his best game so far.

Foran with those passes, gee, hope he does it for the Kiwis, my Souths mate Jase loved it!! Reckons we are the Pretenders

The messiah left brookie a few years ago

torana355 said:
Reggie 12 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Is Foran hurt?

Foran a God what a joke he couldn't even tie Nappers shoe laces and Bozo was better than Napper. In fact Alan Thompson was a better player. History of our club is great do some reading and watch some videos

I think you should Fcuk off.

Gee top reply,get your brain out of the gutter and learn the history of the game but more importantly our club before you label a good first grader as a God. You remind me of Fatty when everyone is a champion,well I can tell you Foran is an above average first grader no champion and no god

Daniel said:
The messiah left brookie a few years ago

Exactly I wonder if some people even saw Napper play, let alone Bozo. Foran is a good footballer but he don't compare to them

Foran doesn't compare yet but he is all talent and class, with huge potential to improve further. Cliffy was very hot and cold in his early days.

Reggie is only here to stir.

reggie, foran's already won us quite a few games with key plays: tackles, kicks, passes and tries. He's in his second season of first grade (already playing for his country). Napper and Fulton (and Thommo--agreed also a top quality 5/8) have played out their careers and you are looking back at them. Wait a couple of years and re-read your judgement on how Foran compares to these Manly greats...

Ian Martin tragic said:
reggie, foran's already won us quite a few games with key plays: tackles, kicks, passes and tries. He's in his second season of first grade (already playing for his country). Napper and Fulton (and Thommo--agreed also a top quality 5/8) have played out their careers and you are looking back at them. Wait a couple of years and re-read your judgement on how Foran compares to these Manly greats...

Midway through the second half he copped the cork.He was struggling. Had we not lost the players we did, we may have been able to slot Gift in at 5/8.
Anyone that doubts this kids class is a fool IMO.

Put this way a mate of my Uncles watched JT go through the grades at Canterbury and said that Fozzy is better at the the same age.

eagles2win said:
Put this way a mate of my Uncles watched JT go through the grades at Canterbury and said that Fozzy is better at the the same age.

thank god we have your uncles advice then

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6