FORAN - DCE - GO !!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We'll be wooden spoon cant see light at the end of the tunnel.Name me a team honestly we can beat.Any other team would have put 20 on penrith.Dce **** off,foran a bit of heart tonight.

I dont understand the stick hiku gets, yeh he runs sideways sometims and needs to work on it, but hes been one of our better players in a failing outfit.
And yeh, while lyon is injured:
6 Foran
7 Littlejohn / Rudolph / Travers
When lyon returns
6 Lyon
7 Littlejohn / Rudolph / Travers

We've had long periods in all our games this year in the opposition red zone, and the golden boys have have come up with sweet **** all.
DCE wasn't sighted tonight he must've been up all night recruitng again. He was disgraceful.

This ^ Forwards are not as critical when inside the 10-20m zone. This is where they should shine. They have great outside backs. Do something with it!

Look Foran played the 1st half, and DCE phoned in and said he was busy answering fan mail and couldn't make it tonight.

Really the 2.6 million dollar babies have a lot on their plate. Actually playing for Manly is not really best for their football or their families.

DCE is obviously playing injured. He seems to have a hip injury and credit to him for wanting to play although if it hinders him like the last 2 games, he's better off having a rest.

I've been furious with Foran for his attitude lately but he did step up tonight.

Sadly we were off the pace in attack tonight. No offloads and no ad lib play. Even a chip over the top would've been something.

Oh well, we can only get better when some of our bigger names come back.

I also hope the $500,000 Kelly has spent in the football dept helps. Our constant injuries are a major concern. Having another physio will help...i hope!

With all the rubbish about these two in the off season I don't think the club or the players prepared for this season properly. then when both signed with other clubs that just made it worse. Add to that the injury toll and that leaves us in a bad position.

I thought Foran put in tonight. I won't be knocking him after his game, he tried hard in both attack and defense. We're just not good enough with the cattle we have out there.
Mitch you must have been at the game cause on Fox he was ****

Foran at least had a go tonight. Wasn't his best game but its the best he's played in a Manly jumper since last year.

Cherry-Evans was that ineffective he may as well have stayed home and watched the game on Fox. I know he's supposed to be carrying an injury but lets be realistic here, he is that far out of form even the normally loyal Qld selectors would be thinking long and hard about not selecting him for Origin after his start to the year. He has played 10 minutes of good football all season, that 10 minute spell against Melbourne in Round 2.

Correct silver. Bad structure off ordinary platform. One up, then tip out back to run sidewards. Absaloutely disgraceful.maybe tooves has no idea but penna has been a long term sidekick obviously offering very little. A massive coaching clean out is needed with the out going cancer in the joint.( snake, foran , dce and let matai go if he blinks
Matai if he blinks? If he wasn't out there tonight we would've been flogged. He should've put a shot on DCE out there, snap him out of it.

Sack them both now for :swear: sake!! Should of been done weeks ago ,at least losing with a new halves combo will achieve something.Keeping these two pea hearts in the team only creates more disharmony

15 losses in the last 18 games now. Lets see the retards defend that somehow.
15 out of 18!!
If that was in a whole season it would be hello wooden spoon.
D$E was the invisible man tonight.
Foran tried...... But failed.
Hiku is well, just fat.
Blair is so bad it's laughable.i mean I think we have the slowest back line in the comp.
Thought our forwards were ok.

Seriously has anyone been training? They looked out on there feet at 7 min mark. At 15min I counted 3 players with hands on hips. FMD

we were in the game at 8-6 but those penalties in a row 4 0r 5 of them really fkd us - ill discipline and some tough calls but unfortunately we don't have the leadership or the ability to defend on the back of a big change in momentum like that. we should have done more with the ball. with all the injuries and the players on the park, we had no spark. DCE at least took on the line a couple of times and Froan had some moments but overall they both just don't seem willing to take over games - which is what we need now more than ever with pretty ineffectual and inexperienced players. Matai tried to lead by example in defence. very flat in attack, some sting in defence early on but not willing to make the second effort at present, thought Jake Trbojevic looked solid, dynamos lui improved a little.

We've had long periods in all our games this year in the opposition red zone, and the golden boys have have come up with sweet **** all.
DCE wasn't sighted tonight he must've been up all night recruitng again. He was disgraceful.

Whilst we are getting outmuscled in the forwards, the above is correct. We had a heap of chances in the opposition 20 (not sure of the exact stats but it was a lot), and to be honest we just didn't look like scoring at all. DCE just seems to do that loopy run where he goes sideways and backward and goes nowhere, and Forans attack is based 100% on a little dink into the in goal area.

The attack is just very very pedestrian.

I went out to game and was sitting on half way, I watched the body language and I can tell you, we tried tonight. The boys looked really keen to dig in, and at 8-6 were trying really hard to pressure Penrith with strong defence. However, as was the case a number of times in this game, we got a little too cheeky slowing the play-the-ball down, and marched Penrith into our red zone.

Once there, Penrith very cleverly targeted the area where a makeshift centre (Symonds) and a make shift winger (Williame) were defending, and managed to execute a set play that was simply too good for an inexperienced combination on the edge. It really shifted the momentum and the rest is history...but that is where the game was won and lost tonight, and that is why injuries cannot be overstated when discussing the predicament we find ourselves in.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2