Foran cleared to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
It was reported on 9 news that Foran has been cleared to play against Penrith.

Ch 7 said he would be given till kickoff to prove his fitness. He must be very doubtful and maybe too big a risk.

following on Twitter

Rugby League Week ‏ @LeagueWeek
Kurt Gidley out for 2-4 wks with a torn meniscus. Jamie Lyon & B.Stewart cleared to play next Monday night. Foran's a chance to play. #NRL

NRL News ‏ @NRLNEWS
Manly have further injury updates. Foran's scans not as bad as 1st thought (a chance to play this week) & B. Stewart (ribs) will play.

NRL Daily ‏ @NRL_Daily
@manlyseaeagles 5/8 Kieran Foran scans better than expected he will be a game time decision B.Stewart sore ribs but should play #nrlmanpen

I'd like to think some common sense will prevail and he will be rested. He's clearly not 100% and he's too valuable to the team long term, to risk a more serious injury in rd 6.

Gift and Lyon are the players we need most. Our right side looked like the dam wall had burst the other night.

mickqld said:
Gift and Lyon are the players we need most. Our right side looked like the dam wall had burst the other night.

Oh well, 1 out of 2 is better than none.....unless Gift makes a miraculous return.

I thought his finger injury's a lot worse than initially and he won't be back for a few weeks. Therefore if he came back this week it'd be a miracle. But if he does comes back this week - great!

eelcatcher said:
Ceagle said:
How would it be a miraculous return? He is scheduled back this week.

Really? says who? hope its true.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/injury-update

Maybe it was just a bad cramp - it was 24C at 9:30pm.

The Boys were really sweating and stressed about their performance.:angel:

Foran has been til just before kick-off to prove his fitnes. I think it would be better if he sat out next week rather than really damage his hammy and being sidelined for an extended period.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4