Foran boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Just read this article..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brothers-the-next-big-thing/story-e6frexri-1111116165195

I know its a bit dated but I wanted to read up a bit on Liam and hadn't seen it before.

Does anyone has the latest on what's happening with the Foran boys? Have we signed Liam? Is Kieran secured in the Maroon & White?

It would be great to see them playing together in the same side, the chemistry they have would be a potent asset.

Has there ever been a team with 2 sets of brothers playing in the same side?

I don't think anyone knows for sure if Keiran has re-signed. The Bears have indicated they want to sign him if they gain admission, so this may be why his signature is delayed.

Have heard that Norths are chasing Keiran Foran very hard as one of their marquee players if they get into the competition in 2013.   Thsi would explain why he has only signed a 2 year deal with another 2 year option. 

The good news is that NSW don't need another franchise, so being realistic, the bears are about 100-1 to gain admission into the NRL.

He has signed till 2013 - I read that a few weeks back.

Lucky the Bears will not be back in the near future so he will not be going to them with WA getting the nod from the 16 club last month. I still worry about the amount of times I see him with the Roosters players.

Orford will be at the Raiders but wanted to go to us.

SwornEagle link said:

Manly - Michael and Phil Blake 1982 - 1983 I think it was.

Adam link said:
[quote author=SwornEagle link=topic=186194.msg310616#msg310616 date=1293733210]

[/quote]

I think he means 2 sets of brothers. Ie. The Hughes and the Mortimers, who were playing for the Dogs at the same time.

How about the Gidleys and the Johns, did both pairs ever play together?

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Adam link=topic=186194.msg310666#msg310666 date=1293760574]

[/quote]

I think he means 2 sets of brothers. Ie. The Hughes and the Mortimers, who were playing for the Dogs at the same time.

How about the Gidleys and the Johns, did both pairs ever play together?
[/quote]

I think Matt Johns got the arse before Captain Fantastic(Kurt) got into topgrade

tookey link said:
Have heard that Norths are chasing Keiran Foran very hard as one of their marquee players if they get into the competition in 2013.   Thsi would explain why he has only signed a 2 year deal with another 2 year option.  

Another reason  we should all just hope the Bears f**k off and die. Seriously, a Senny Coast team isn't the Bears, and I hope you don't hold that as a hope Tooks.

If The Bears came back to North Sydney, then ok, they have some pride, heritage and history back.

For goodness sakes, make them The Central Coast Cobrah's or something.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=186194.msg310630#msg310630 date=1293748398]

Another reason  we should all just hope the Bears f**k off and die. Seriously, a Senny Coast team isn't the Bears, and I hope you don't hold that as a hope Tooks.

If The Bears came back to North Sydney, then ok, they have some pride, heritage and history back.

[/quote]

Totally agree Ryan.  It is a central coast team if they get into the NRL not a Norths team.  Norths are dead and buried and will never be resurrected. 

The only reason that I mentioned it is because I have heard that they are targeting Pearce and foran as marquee players if they are admitted to the NRL which means that they will probably throw big bucks to try and entice Foran to the CC. 

tookey link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186194.msg310679#msg310679 date=1293777028]
Have heard that Norths are chasing Keiran Foran very hard as one of their marquee players if they get into the competition in 2013.  Thsi would explain why he has only signed a 2 year deal with another 2 year option. 

Another reason  we should all just hope the Bears f**k off and die. Seriously, a Senny Coast team isn't the Bears, and I hope you don't hold that as a hope Tooks.

[/quote]

Totally agree Ryan.  It is a central coast team if they get into the NRL not a Norths team.  Norths are dead and buried and will never be resurrected. 

The only reason that I mentioned it is because I have heard that they are targeting Pearce and foran as marquee players if they are admitted to the NRL which means that they will probably throw big bucks to try and entice Foran to the CC. 
[/quote]

The more I'm hearing about the CC Bears the more I think the Coast is getting the arse end of a deal again.
Yes the Coast is screaming out for a team but at this get a team that embraces the Central Coast's history not history from 45 - a hour down the road

Adam link said:

[/quote]im not positive but did ian martin have a brother playing for us as well  as ian & alan thompson???
steve???
kevin walters kerrod walters ben walker chris walker maybe...?? lol

tookey link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186194.msg310679#msg310679 date=1293777028]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They have a hard on for ex-Norths players. The 4 they are keen on are Pearce, Foran, Moltzen and Heinington. They already offered Heino the Captaincy if he wants it cause he is a Coasty but he just signed on with the Tigers til 2014

Ryan link said:
Have heard that Norths are chasing Keiran Foran very hard as one of their marquee players if they get into the competition in 2013.  Thsi would explain why he has only signed a 2 year deal with another 2 year option.

Another reason  we should all just hope the Bears f**k off and die. Seriously, a Senny Coast team isn't the Bears, and I hope you don't hold that as a hope Tooks.

[/quote]Ryan winter I get hard when u post stuff like this you are such a manly boy now

Fark the bears

Copa Eagle link said:
Not all us coasties are \" bogans \" lol
Here, here!

I've lived on the Central Coast my entire life, I'm 27 and I've supported Manly my entire life.

I will never support a Central Coast team associated with the Bears. Manly will always be my number one team and if the Central Coast had it's own team, with no association to the Bears than they would become my second team.

I hope the NRL gives Perth a team and either Central Queensland or
Adelaide the other and focus on making the competition "national".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4