Foran better than DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran used to really throw himself into his work, but he starting missing crucial tackles 2014 onwards...I think that was the greatest indication that his heart was no longer in it.

To the Electric Squeel

After years of failure you come on here to have some glory but unless you turn your self into an Eagle from an eel you will always be sorry
Unless you become one of us a proud Sea eagle you will remain nothing but a slimy Parramatta worm Squeel
Before you answer , truthfully ( to yourself ) think carefully.
untitled.png

Last edited:
Foran used to really throw himself into his work, but he starting missing crucial tackles 2014 onwards...I think that was the greatest indication that his heart was no longer in it.
His hamstring doesn't appear to be longer in it as well
The Parramatta Squeels have paid $750 Thousand dollars a year for a fcked knee and one million dollars a year for a fcked hamstring.
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

Foran is as good as anyone currently playing. He is top draw. However, he had no interest in the last season & a half at manly. One or two times he pulled his finger out & showed us what he could do but mostly we got going through the motions cant be bothered crap from him. As Ryan posted 100% correct many moons ago & to great ridicule he was gone two seasons ago. The deal was done.

DCE & Foz are very different styles of players. each has their own Merritt. Who's better we will see this season. Foz will have a point to prove & DCE has to show he is worth what we paid him.

Will be interesting.... And FMD I'm over this off season.

Foran is as good as anyone currently playing. He is top draw. However, he had no interest in the last season & a half at manly.

Hopoate was out for a year and was never the same player. Foran hasn't played for almost 2 what makes people think he will be different??

Seriously though all bias as a Manly supporter aside, DCE has the potential to became Manly's greatest ever half. Foran never had that no matter how much, and in the end, how little heart he showed.

Hopoate was out for a year and was never the same player. Foran hasn't played for almost 2 what makes people think he will be different??

Seriously though all bias as a Manly supporter aside, DCE has the potential to became Manly's greatest ever half. Foran never had that no matter how much, and in the end, how little heart he showed.
Because Foran can switch it on when he wants. Take when he plays for NZ. None of the sloppy **** dribble he dished up for Manly. He's very good just was totally unmotivated for us. I don't think he & Tooves were ever on the same page.

Look i'm not going to bag either.If dce ran straight & hard occasionally like foz then there would be no comparison.

Yes, but that is not DCE's style of half. He more than makes up for the "hard and straight" running with elusiveness and speed of thinking on his feet. (And let me remind you of a certain SOO game where DCE came on as a sub and ran straight and hard right through a gap to open up that game, as he has done numerous times for Manly. He just isn't stupid enough to throw his body at defenders, which may look heroic but it's actually counter-productive when you look at the physical toll and longevity of a half).

That aside, there are more than enough hard and straight running positions in a team. These types need creative elusive players creating doubt in opposition's minds , thus opening gaps and opportunities for the line runners. This is what puts DCE's value above Forans, though I do acknowledge and respect Foran's toughness and guts (when his head is on right).

Because Foran can switch it on when he wants. Take when he plays for NZ. None of the sloppy **** dribble he dished up for Manly. He's very good just was totally unmotivated for us. I don't think he & Tooves were ever on the same page.

The problem was that in his last 18 months at Manly, you could probably count on one hand the number of games Foran 'switched it on'. When he sooks he plays like he could really care less.

God help the Speels if they sack the Dalai at some point.

No no...rothfield is correct.

In fact Parra should immediately add 500K to his current contract and give him a guaranteed 15 year contract no matter what the consequences to their cap and possible sanctions.

do it now parra, do it now!

Looks like the same old problems for Foz

Adrian Proszenko
@proshenks
BREAKING: Hearing Kieran Foran is in doubt for round one with a hamstring problem. @TheParraEels @LeagueHQ1
More like a heartstring.

Foran isn't in the same ball park as Daly.

Foran is a strong defender, solid ball runner and an average kicker but that's where it ends.

Foran was made look better by snake and gift.
Look at forans form the backend of 2014 and 2015 he was average at best. Then ask yourself who was missing during that time and you see how important Glenn Stewart was to Foran.

I don't think we ever saw Foran take a game by the throat like Daly has done several times with the best example being Canberra at Brookie in 2014.

Looks like the same old problems for Foz

Adrian Proszenko
@proshenks
BREAKING: Hearing Kieran Foran is in doubt for round one with a hamstring problem. @TheParraEels @LeagueHQ1
Thing was Foz at the Eels is, that if the injury persists, he's going to have to suck it up and play on. As "captain" you need to lead from the front. And an injured Foz on the field is average at best. He's come on big money, talked up being in great shape, and the fans are expecting BIG things.

This has the makings of a disaster. And after what he did here on his way out, I can't wait!

Just reading the heading of this thread made me laugh my guts out.
$1million+ per year for a guy on 1 leg. Money well spent there.

Foran will be miserable at Parra, even with Arthur there. He'll play well for a few weeks to channel whatever anger he has towards us, then he'll realise that he's playing at Parra and the apathy will set in.

I personally think we dodged a bullet there. His replacement is young and could be with us for many years to come. If we had both Foran and DCE we would not have had the forwards we have now. I can't wait for Friday evening to see our new look Sea Eagles. It's been a long off season.

I hope he steps up from his performance in that trial against The Sharks was it?

Norman had to pick up the slack and run the show. Either way, I'm starting to think that while he may be smaller, he'd make a better lock than 5/8. In the Nik Kosef mould, but lacking all Kosef's off field class.

@Ryan I think nik was fair bit smarter than peaheart as well. Let's be honest he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

I dunno if anyone noticed but rothfield published his top 50 players and put Foran ahead of DCE. Seriously his bias against manly is getting so boring. DCE is light years ahead of Foran and I have maintained that from the very beginning. Only a person who doesn't watch manly games would think Foran is a better player. What would you expect from this knob jockey though. If Foran was better, he would have the multi million life time deal but he doesn't.
Biased against Manly?! What planet are you on! He is one of the zorba puppets!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6