for the guys who are footy club members and dont go to mwse.com.au

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Mata,
Meanwhile....(Sorry to hijack the post) see below a copy of my reply to the aforementioned post....

"Some of you will know me and of course some of you won’t

As mentioned in a previous post I am just (!) a supporter of the club (ie not on the payroll, not a media plant or someone who is here to stir the pot...) who goes to the game with my kids and have (and hope to continue..) had many high and lows in following the team around the country (and overseas if you count several trips to see the boys play in NZ) for many years

I, like many others, was looking forward to the WCC and the season ahead...How good that we could travel the country singing “We are the Premiers!”

So the press we are getting at the moment and the washing of our laundry in front of the press and public (Who we all know don’t like us....we don’t care) is distressing.

As this is a public forum (So be mindful that the press and every Tom, Dick and Westie is reading it...?) I’m careful on what I write and why

That said, it would be silly of those that are concerned about the club whether a supporter or administrator of the club not to look and gauge the feeling of the supporters by what we write?

So, to in answer to SER8, (FYI for Silvertails readers see the offficial site?)  I had a call from an executive from the Football Club this afternoon in response to the various posts that have appeared to inform me that there is a letter that will be mailed to all Football Club members to answer the questions they may have.

There are a few posters that have said they are Football Club members that haven’t had notification of renewal details and as such may not receive the letter so I have followed up on those posts and if you do not receive a letter by Saturday 28th then please call 02 9939 6722 (The Leagues Club) to check your financial status and your contact details for FC membership?

But in closing I urge any Manly supporter, Screaming Eagles membership is vital to the survival of us having a team on paddock each week but membership of the Football Club is just important to ensure that we have a team wearing our traditional colours, playing at Brookie and retaining our club name for the years to come?
Hope this helps?
Vidmar

That letter will be fascinating seeing as it was one from Bob Reilly around 15 months ago that was perhaps instrumental in this whole fiasco.

I'll await mine with interest.

Mata,
Sorry but despite my pleadings and your humorous rhetoric you are not a FC member? (Futile waste of money?)
I'll email you the content so you can continue this thread......

vidmar link said:
Mata,
Sorry but despite my pleadings and your humorous rhetoric you are not a FC member? (Futile waste of money?)
  I *was* a FC member but my reminder to re-subscribe must have been lost in the mail (assuming it was sent .....)

i intend to pay my dues this morning.

And while you're at it Mata you can ask more questions and yes, you can answer them as well if you don't like the reply.  Good for you.  Conspiracy theorists always have all the answers.     

DSM5 link said:
And while you're at it Mata you can ask more questions and yes, you can answer them as well if you don't like the reply.  Good for you.  Conspiracy theorists always have all the answers.     
  you're the one buying the Central Coast conspiracy theory line, so I guess you must know all about that.

I'm not buying it Mata, but if it happens, I'll come up to Bongoville, or wherever you live, and kick your fat arse. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=179235.msg207879#msg207879 date=1235303775]
Mata,
  I *was* a FC member but my reminder to re-subscribe must have been lost in the mail (assuming it was sent .....)

[/quote]

It wouldn't have been lost in the mail as you weren't a FC member last year so no renewal would have been sent.

Last years FC membership was an "add on" to the screaming Eagles membership and was administered initially by the Sea Eagles.

If anyone wants to check their financail status re the Football Club they can do so by calling the Leagues club who have 4 ladies on the reception desk who will be able to check on the system for you.

Incidentally, there has been mention that you need to be a member for at least 12 months before you have voting rights......I voted yes to include that as part of the constitution purely and simply to avoid someone coming in with a large block of friends and being able to have a major influence straight away (eg someone buying 2000 memberships at $25 each and then voting to move to Gosford, changing our colours to sky blue pink and calling us the CC pussycats)

Just back from a jaunt down the South Coast - If required you can put me down.

Vid - are you making the trip to club Monday morning

G'day Wheel,
Yes will be there with the kids (It's in the upstairs auditorium apparently and no issue with kids going in as a result)
Hope all's well with you and especially the missus?
See you there?
Vid

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179235.msg207894#msg207894 date=1235331884]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=179235.msg207879#msg207879 date=1235303775]
Mata,

[/quote]
sky blue pink and calling us the CC pussycats)
[/quote]

Like this ?

_44236114_mathieu300.jpg

vidmar link said:
G'day Wheel,
Yes will be there with the kids (It's in the upstairs auditorium apparently and no issue with kids going in as a result)
Hope all's well with you and especially the missus?
See you there?
Vid

Yep see you there assuming the alarm goes off at the right time, all is well a few changes for us coming up..... 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4