for ryan's benefit - we haven't lost 15 of our last 17 starts, facts runi another good story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for ryan's benefit - we haven't lost 15 of our last 17 starts, facts runi another good story

I have a question for you.

When Tezza wanted to go off injured in the mid 90's, he told bozo he was injured and had to come off.
What did Bozo say to him?
and
What did tezza do?

hahha i have no idea.. i was going for norths back then!! :(

But i'd love to know

Was it suffering succatash?

Tezza said he was injured and had to come off

bozo told him

"You're not injured, i tell you when you are injured"

tezza got a needle and went back on the field

I cant remember the specific injury but it would keep a lot of players out.

What is my point!

- Would King or any of the other pea hearts that plague the team do the same?

hmmm sadly the majority i think would say no

I think Choc, BK, Beaver and maybe kitey would... off the top of my head thats all i can think of

Tezza said he was injured and had to come off

bozo told him

\"You're not injured, i tell you when you are injured\"

tezza got a needle and went back on the field

I cant remember the specific injury but it would keep a lot of players out.

What is my point!

- Would King or any of the other pea hearts that plague the team do the same?

seems injured players are top of des' selection list.

Exept for Hecks of coarse

Harris got a fair run injured.

Harris got a fair run injured.

Being unable to play football is not an injury

LoL -

So to sum up about Haslers record (& without defending the bloke) I maintain that Ryans use of certain stats are not relevant. This year is relevant because
a) circumstances have changed since last year
b) if one was to use assess say all 05 games + 2 06games how does that pan out. If its anywhere near 50% then he is meeting a 1st grade coaches win/loss averages
c) lots of stuff that Danial wrote & Im too tired to regurgitate
d) barks is a dikhead

Oh by the way Barks, if your preference is for another site & you dont like posters here, why dont you simply fcuk off.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6