For Dan and Matas.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thanks fro.

Just wait till i have finished catching up on work and shake the jetlag. I shall flex my retarded muscles

good Trip Dan ?

Work > drinking > hang over > work > drinking > hang Over > work > site seeing and so on

Oh had my drink spiked one night which was scary and fun all at one time!

[quote author=Dan]
Just wait till i have finished catching up on work and shake the jetlag. I shall flex my retarded muscles

5th :stupid:

[/quote]

I would quote all the crap you spout and the constant mental retardation you manage to spew at every turn, but I am sure you would somehow in your head imagine that you were making a point.

I would quote all the crap you spout and the constant mental retardation you manage to spew at every turn, but I am sure you would somehow in your head imagine that you were making a point.

:violin:

Did you get raped when your drink was spiked? You seem snappier than usual.

winning an internet arguement is just like winning the 400m womens race at the olympics.

Even though you won you are still a second rate dumb black abo sheila from the bush.

Figured i would chime in with my offensive bit too like the rest

yeah i just figured since others all like to whinge about their chosen cause etc when someone makes fun it would not be right on this site if i wasnt hypocritical and posted that i found this offensive.

After some of the other double standards it wouldnt be right.

and yes me and hopium have been involved with the special olympics

Go for it fluff, I volunteer at a sheltered workshop sometimes, I think that kids who can live with that sort of thing and still go through life and still have that smile on their face is amazing inspiration.

It was a shot at Matas and Dan as I am sure you are aware.

I'm with Fluffy on this one. In some respects it is poking fun at the defenceless which is even worse.

you might have a point, but isnt that what you do the majority of your posts Andrew, pick out a weakness and exploit it??

but yes Fluff you do have a point

in all seriousness i can see it was meant for humour and anyone who cant see that should be aiming to get to the high standards of "retarted".

What i can say is that Special O is one of the most valueble tools available to Down Syndrome and alike to help them learn "people" skills. And some of them are great people, some are wankers, just like anywhere.

I have to give credit to Saxon who stills is responsible for one of the funniest moments in my life, he walked up to the GG Mick jefferey's and said "G'day, my names Saxon if theres anything you need here im your man. Food, drinks or girls come and see me" at a black tie affair.

The guy was a real player too - he would have given Dan a run

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4