For and Against....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Half way through the season equal 3rd, plenty of injuries and suspensions, 2 byes in front of us, surely some better luck and a team that shows it can stand up to anyone .Its hard to compar teams and comps over the years but the 2012 team has what none of the previous years teams have had and that they fear No one,They know they can beat anyone and expect to win big games with injuries . There are n o excuses

No one knows how our luck will go with injuries but this team and 2011 is the most complete mentally tough team for many years

The fact they have dropped games they should have won shows a lot about there state. They feel they will get there and get the job done and dont need to prove it to themselves

good or bad, no one predicts the future, injuries and the bounce of the ball but this manly squad could win it from 8th if they had a fit squad, and i doubt we will see the best of them until then or if they get behind the pack

Meh the teams around us have had their bye, we have ours next week that will be more even

Also, our two byes fall before the next two origin games. Other teams would love that luxury.

Over the next five weeks we have bye, Storm, Roosters, bye, Eels, with two of those games at Brookie. I am confident we can topple all those teams, with injured players sure to be coming back over these 5 weeks. With the steady breaks and good turn arounds between games, the players should be fit and healthy and I think 10 points in the next 5 weeks should be the goal. I'm not going to worry about F/A, just winning, although I would like a big win, I'll take any kind of win.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7