For all the Eels fans stopping by

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, I'm a Roosters fan.

Actually, I was just wondering how you guys were taking the news so popped over to have a look.

Trolling another supporter group's website to spread your hatred and ill-will simply shows a lack of class.

Troll away if you must. Everything you say here reflects poorly on you and poorly on your club.

Th
Lyon was made to play a game after his wife had just had a miscarriage. I would have personally walked straight away. Dont talk crap piss ant **** off.
That is the first time I have ever heard this about Lyon..... Is this true.

I don't think you guys actually know which team I go for.
My team has won more Premierships than yours. And will likely finish higher than your club this year.
Not that it matters. I don't care if my team finishes below yours or not. You are the ones getting overly upset over someone leaving your club when off contract.
so why are you trolling

Parramatta,

Where Manly players go to retire, fester, underachieve, wallow in self pity & angst, Contemplate the meaning of life before realizing that the grass is greener on the Brookvale Hill.

They will learn useful skills such as wood turning, creating beautiful wooden spoons to be shared with their supporters & teammates alike. Make many friends with mechanics & tyre fitters who service their cars after the long commutes back & forth to the north shore. nobody wants to move out there & live among the one eyed slimes.

A lifetime of regret awaits them - nothing more - nothing less.

:)

Parramatta,

Where Manly players go to retire, fester, underachieve, wallow in self pity & angst, Contemplate the meaning of life before realizing that the grass is greener on the Brookvale Hill.

They will learn useful skills such as wood turning, creating beautiful wooden spoons to be shared with their supporters & teammates alike. Make many friends with mechanics & tyre fitters who service their cars after the long commutes back & forth to the north shore. nobody wants to move out there & live among the one eyed slimes.

A lifetime of regret awaits them - nothing more - nothing less.

:)

Brilliant. I can see the ad already!

11054324_1670673066493663_8965003170362975107_n.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10