Footytab Value

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
A few good value bets this w/end
NZ are big outsiders at home to Storm & should roll them.
Titans are in form & at home maybe 1-12
Raiders/Tigers is a 50/50 go with Raiders offering value.
Dogs/Rabbits too hard to pick.
Eels will scare Sharks Monday night imo & dont be suprised if Newcastle turn up to Brisbane & give them a shake after rightfully copping a massive spray from fans & media.

Manly 13+ tonight into Cowboys for the win - $$$$
And I'm with you on the Warriors mate, I'll have a few hard earned on them to beat the Storm.

EagleRock40 said:
And I'm with you on the Warriors mate, I'll have a few hard earned on them to beat the Storm.
These Illawarra games are rarely a runaway win for us ER40 but damn, would love it if your right. Was thinking we may start well & 9+ HT could be juicy odds??
Yeh mate , NZ seem to worry Storm & at home - a good show to get the cash......;)

Centrebet have B Stewart to score a try into Manly at 9+ for $5 during their happy this arvo. I'm going to get a piece of that.
Manly 13+ into GC 1-12 for the Friday night double.

MK Eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:
These Illawarra games are rarely a runaway win for us ER40 but damn, would love it if your right. Was thinking we may start well & 9+ HT could be juicy odds??
Yeh mate , NZ seem to worry Storm & at home - a good show to get the cash......;)

When we played poorly and lost to Parra, we came out the following week @ Brookie and pumped Penrith. I think (or hoping) we could do the same to the dragqueens tonight, as long as the rain holds off. If it starts raining, I might bring it back to 1-12

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4