1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

footy show

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by toovs, Apr 7, 2006.

1. toovs

toovs Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i did not see it but they[mse] 8D 8D said we might release kite did any of you see it

2. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Watched some of it but didn't see that. To be honest, I don't think his performances match what he gets paid.

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I don't know - I turned off after they did some dumb Danny Wee Dhur "expose" on MArk Gasnier playing for the Swans.

4. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    What was said is, depending on what happens with Beav and BK, if Kite was offered big money from another club, Manly may have to let him go. If you look at our top 25 roster + players already released I dont think we have too much to worry about.

If some other club wants to pay overs for Kite then let him go. We are already paying overs IMO for too many of the squad and then not being able to offer the right sort of money to the future stars of Manly

5. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Watched some of it but didn't see that. To be honest, I don't think his performances match what he gets paid.

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Did Wiedler say this?

7. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +326 / 4
    Yep - Wiedler said this! He also said that Crusher won't be going to Souths.

8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Well Danny hasn't got too many right lately. So that probably means Kite is staying and crusher is going.

Fair dinkum the club would have to have rocks in their head releasing Kite before King.

9. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    There must be some bloody good props in Jersey Flegg.

10. Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +326 / 4
    But who would want Princess?