Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Only lasted 10 minutes before I turned off.
Firstly putting up with Benji and all pissing in his pocket about how it is not his fault and then the Fatman Brohman interview with Slash - man how did this show last. Ch9 should lose all rights to league for continuing to put this crap on...........

It wont last as long as Ben Elton if channel 9 are fair dinkum, turned it off when Gasnier appeared.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/nrl/footyshow/

Des Hasler - full interview
Oh good, now I don't have to sit through hours of inane crap, we're an hour behind here.

Good interview with Dessie.

Most interesting response. Who will we talk about at the end of 2011.

Dessie 'James Buhrer'

Massive wraps Dessie has on him.. I hope he can prove me wrong but he looks a bit lightweight to play 2nd row? I would of thought Hopoate/Daley Cherry Evans/Lussick

But yeah interesting.. i hope hes bulked up a bit. He could be the new Willow.

My feeling is that Buhrer's biggest asset is that he has the mind to succeed. They like his attitude, determination and brains which is why he captained junior teams and they have persisted with him. If his body comes to the party he will be good for us.

Hmmm cant find the interview on there anyone got a direct link?

What I think is most interesting is the interview shown only mentioned the Stewart business in passing. It was more of a chinwag between two old teammates.
Meanwhile Gallop was on One HD as well as an earlier interview the previous day, after previously saying he wouldn't talk about it anymore, defending his actions. Must have thought Des was going to give him a full broadside on Ch 9 and he just wanted to get in first. Ha, ha, sucked in David!
Mindgames.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4