Footy Show Filth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
So on the footy show fatty reads an article written by an obvious imbecile stating "benji shows the fans what they want to see. Not biff but class, skill etc.." funny that he was just in court for punching some bloke in the head. Whether he started it or not it happened. The **** never ends. Im sure i'd rather watch Glenn Stewart fight for his team mates than throwing punches at 3am in the cross.

RE: Benji Love

I can't believe Manly are paying Paul Vautin in the membership campaign. The bloke's a ****en muppet. I don't know why I watch this ****, but fmd he's a joke.

Most of my mates are die hard saints fans they hate Manly yet they agree with Blair being the instigator. What is the ****ing deal with these grubs and their hate of manly

Still annoys me that most commentators, including Fatty, keep saying there was five on one getting onto poor Adam.

No one admits that there was Robbo & Kieran were trying to separate the marauders so thats at least two less!

Exactly^^ and i dont see blair getting held down and belted as wrong when he did it to lussick 2 mins earlier. Nearly every clown in sydney who writes a column or gets their head on tv seems to forget Blairs actions in the first fight. Its all so frustrating

No one likes us... But it seems some of us do care.
Don't let it bother you.. It just means Manly are successful again. We know we have a good team when the hate flows freely. They hate the fact that Manly can win the premiership. It will just make it all the sweeter when they do win it.

Oh and minji marshell should keep his mouth shut on current judicial issues, that wanker belted a wanker at maccas

The Eagle said:
Oh and minji marshell should keep his mouth shut on current judicial issues, that wanker belted a wanker at maccas

No he didn't...and was cleared in court.
We don't like it when Brett gets called a r@pist.
Double standards don't you think.

Everyone's got an opinion, let's move on.

Not guilty of common assault means the victim deserved it in most cases for some reason or another (my defense was he swung first)

Brett's case was clearcut bull**** and hardly a basis for comparison

Compare Minji's case to that of OJ Simpson and you have a better basis for comparison

Eagle is right about Benji's case. They couldn't prove the fat lip was caused by Benji because the other thug also whacked the victim. He was charged with causing the injury, there was doubt about that aspect, that is why he got off. On his own evidence he admitted being the physical aggressor.

Everyone other fans hated him for being too bias for Manly for a while at the start there.. its as if hes trying to appear non bias but in the end smacks us in the face.

You could see hes a Manly man.. but yeah.. he pisses me off with some of the **** hes spouted over the years.. more so the Brett Stewart ****.. but tonights footy show.. not so much.. if thats the way he saw it.. so be it.. seems to be a 50/50 split looking at the polls about what should have happened etc.

Whatever. Bring on the footy.

KaZa said:
Everyone other fans hated him for being too bias for Manly for a while at the start there.. its as if hes trying to appear non bias but in the end smacks us in the face.

You could see hes a Manly man.. but yeah.. he pisses me off with some of the s**t hes spouted over the years.. more so the Brett Stewart s**t.. but tonights footy show.. not so much.. if thats the way he saw it.. so be it.. seems to be a 50/50 split looking at the polls about what should have happened etc.

Whatever. Bring on the footy.

Kaza he is half the reason everyone hates us, Now he doesnt even give a little bit of support. All he had to say was that he thought the punishment was fair and (Whatever. Bring on the Footy). Instead he ridicules Manly and says 5 players jumped on Blair and were giving it to him on the ground, Whilst Brohman is saying he felt sorry for Blair and he then says Stewart shouldnt have stopped and waited for him????. I mean come on!.

I dont have a problem with us getting suspensions but i do have a serious problem in the way we have been portrayed in the Media this week. It is wrong and as a Manly Man i will never excuse that from a fellow supporter.

Mate this whole thing is trying to coverup what happened to wolfman,if it wasnt for Stewart and Blair's fight there would be a black eye for the NRL from which im not sure it could recover from due to hysterical mums worrying about a 1 in a million shot of a broken neck

The Eagle said:
Mate this whole thing is trying to coverup what happened to wolfman,if it wasnt for Stewart and Blair's fight there would be a black eye for the NRL from which im not sure it could recover from due to hysterical mums worrying about a 1 in a million shot of a broken neck

Yeah i spose you could be right, but they could have sided with us and hammered Melbourne all week.

The Eagle said:
Not guilty of common assault means the victim deserved it in most cases for some reason or another (my defense was he swung first)

Brett's case was clearcut bull**** and hardly a basis for comparison

Compare Minji's case to that of OJ Simpson and you have a better basis for comparison

Both cases are probably a result of overzealous prosecutors, I'm not comparing the technicalities of acquittal or whatever, however both players images have been sullied as a result, Brett's more so.
Doesn't mean we should sling mud at Benji or Joey or whoever because he's got an opinion that we may or may not agree with.:argue::argue:

conanu said:
The Eagle said:

Yeah i spose you could be right, but they could have sided with us and hammered Melbourne all week.

News Limited belting into their own product more? Seriously? Surely you know these blokes better than that they wrote a ****ing article talking up Gallop who has done nothing whatsoever for the game he is charged with promoting,we should hire someone from the US to govern the game,show him what we like and what we dont then let him learn on the job if he has had the correct job history and such,independant commision is nothing without an independant commisioner

And yes StuBoot im sure that both assault cases were overzealous prosecution

However on the Stewart case i believe the prosecution may have done him a favour taking it into court,they threw every peice of rubbish evidence at him and nothing could stick to the man,instead of the bull**** chinese whispers that would follow him for the rest of his life his name has been cleared and SHOULD be able to rejoin society without question nor rumour,obviously way to much thought has went into this

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6