Football Club Straw Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who are you voting for in FC election ?

• Incumbents - Cliff Lyons & Co.

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Challebgers - Max Krilich & Co.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thought it might be interesting to see which way the wind is blowing with regards to the upcoming election. If you are an eligible voting member which way are you leaning ?? Incumbents or Challengers ?

I will make the poll private so that the results are not visible to other posters. However in the interests of full disclosure, I (and probably the other moderators) will be able to see who voted for which option. I will treat this information with full confidence.

Chip and Chase said:
Thought it might be interesting to see which way the wind is blowing with regards to the upcoming election. If you are an eligible voting member which way are you leaning ?? Incumbents or Challengers ?

I will make the poll private so that the results are not visible to other posters. However in the interests of full disclosure, I (and probably the other moderators) will be able to see who voted for which option. I will treat this information with full confidence.

I know that both parties want group ticket voting but there is still the option of selective member picking so shouldn't there be a 3rd option of a mix of both? You could even add a 4th option of undecided for those who still haven't made up their minds.

Jethro said:
I know that both parties want group ticket voting but there is still the option of selective member picking so shouldn't there be a 3rd option of a mix of both? You could even add a 4th option of undecided for those who still haven't made up their minds.

Unfortunately, the Your Club on want only a block of 6 newbies :(

Don't know how this will be effected, as each vote is for an individual :huh:

I will back Igor to protect me at Brookie, should the Aristocrats Block take umbrage at my vote for the incumbents :D

I'd say the incumbents will win the " knowledgable " vote ( those that have read more than the Telecrap ) but there will be many swayed by the likes of Krillich / Fulton.

This could be close

600 odd members who are eligible to vote. 80% turnout means 480 voters and I'd say that at least 90% of them at least will vote one block or the other so it's possible that 240 members will either hand Zorba and his family control of Manly or keep the status quo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4