Football club shirt, vid?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Hey Vidmar, I saw a guy jogging in manly a few weeks back in a t shirt that had the old manly logo on it, the same one used on the footy club letterhead. I have searched a few sites and shops and not seen it anywhere. Are you aware of this or where to get one?

Ps a football club member t with this logo would be fantastic as a promotion I reckon. I would buy it in a heartbeat along with my annual membership.

Pps the one i saw wasn't the retro70s logo t shirt that is now available from a few outlets

http://www.manlyfootballclub.com.au/

Hi, If it is the one that is on the webpage (link above) I know the retail outlet were selling them a couple of years ago.

I've not seen them in there for a while but would be worth checking with them (ph 02 9939 1547)

Re FC merchandising like shirts etc... there is a raft of rules (predominantly around NRL licensed gear) that we'd need to negotiate (including paying a portion of the sale price to them).

Also to consider is that we don't want and can't be seen to be diverting cash away from the Sea Eagles who as the NRL license holders rely in (a big) part on that revenue stream to finance their business.

That said, the MWTS shirts have been very good sellers over the last few years (Which are official club merchandise and we have them embroidered) so there may be a similar way to do Football Club gear.

So, hope this has answered where the shirt may have come from but sorry that I can't at present help you get one?

If the emblem is not the one you meant let me know and I'm happy help further?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4