Football Club membership reminder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi all,
I've just been sent an updated list of people who are still to renew their Football Club membership for 2011.

Looking at it there are a few names that I recognise as posters or visitors to here so if you have not renewed or have not received your 2011 membership card then call the Leagues Club reception asap to renew or to get them to access the FC member database to check your status?

The number is 02 9939 6722

Remember, to be entitled to voting rights as per the constitution you need to :-

"maintain(ed) continuous membership of the Company in a
Voting Membership Category at all times throughout the current Membership
Period and the preceding three Membership Periods"

This is causing BIG problems up here atm with the Knights members.

A lot are getting letters saying they are unable to vote on the Tinkler deal as they haven't renewed by a certain date.

Check out the fine print & make sure you have continuous membership

I actually got a phone call from The Manly membership team that I had paid for 2 memberships on the same membership number.  They are sending me a refund.

Hey Vid what they need to do is set up payment with three or five year options; I would get on board if it wasn't year to year.

Hey CC - a 3 year option is not on the cards at the moment for a variety of reasons - Happy to discuss over a cold one at the Caxton?
That said, the option to get FC membership for $10 as an upgrade when purchasing a ticketed membership has been well supported.

vidmar link said:
Hey CC - a 3 year option is not on the cards at the moment for a variety of reasons - Happy to discuss over a cold one at the Caxton?
That said, the option to get FC membership for $10 as an upgrade when purchasing a ticketed membership has been well supported.

Renewed my membership the other day but didn't know about this option, will call back and set it up.  Does this apply to country membership do you know?

Perhaps a bit of coaching with the membership staff when people renew?

Yeah mate I'll be lurching around at the Caxton prior to the Brisbane game.

Yep, applies to all ticketed memberships - both on-line and paper version.
Not sure why you were not asked (let me know by PM if you can remember who signed you up so I can make sure they know the script?) as it is a set format that is followed?
Contact the club and ask them to add it and pay the $10 and you are there.

Received an email today from the Club to attend a Football Club members function at 1200 in the Leagues Club on Sunday. Meet current players, former players, former and current board members.

Sounds good!

Phantar link said:
Received an email today from the Club to attend a Football Club members function at 1200 in the Leagues Club on Sunday. Meet current players, former players, former and current board members.

Sounds good!

Phantar - no current players (that I know of) will be at the pre-match function (They'l  be getting ready to play) - but there is generally a good smattering of former players.
There will however be around 6 of the first grade at the club post game signing and having pics taken etc

hey ,vidmar i paid the 10 dollar membership when i rejoined the footie club but have not heard or received any thing from the leagues club, forgot all about it til i saw this post  ,what do i need to do ?

I'm a footy and leagues club member but have never purchased a ticketed membership because of work travel commitments, i.e. never know when I'm home. Normally if I go to a game I go up to the club and purchase my tickets the week before.

Vid or anyone please answer the following :

If I purchase a 6 game ticketed membership, can 2 or 3 tickets be used all on one weekend or must one ticket only be used on consecutive weekends.

Sorry I know this may sound like stupid question but I am curios if we obtain individual tickets or a single pass for the number of games we choose to attend.

OneEyedEagle link said:
I'm a footy and leagues club member but have never purchased a ticketed membership because of work travel commitments, i.e. never know when I'm home. Normally if I go to a game I go up to the club and purchase my tickets the week before.

Vid or anyone please answer the following :

If I purchase a 6 game ticketed membership, can 2 or 3 tickets be used all on one weekend or must one ticket only be used on consecutive weekends.

Sorry I know this may sound like stupid question but I am curios if we obtain individual tickets or a single pass for the number of games we choose to attend.

OEE, I am 90% positive that a pass can only be used once to enter a game. You receive a single plastic card the size of a credit card linked to your membership with a magnetic strip coded for the number of games you have purchased.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300911182[/time]

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Does this apply to country membership do you know?

Definitely does CC.

mudgeagle link said:
hey ,vidmar i paid the 10 dollar membership when i rejoined the footie club but have not heard or received any thing from the leagues club, forgot all about it til i saw this post  ,what do i need to do ?

For anyone who took the Football Club/Leagues club membership $10 upgrade when purchasing your ticketed membership you should have received a letter from the Football Club with a membership card.

The card looks like a credit card with "Leagues Club" on the front of it and "Football Club Member" printed on the bottom of it.

Assuming you signed up more than a couple of weeks ago then call the Leagues Club (who process the FC membership for us) on 02 9939 6722 - NOTE: You'll need to choose option 4 (Leagues Club reception) from the voice menu you get when you get through

If you still have any problems from there send me a PM with your details and I'll do what I can to help

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300915289[/time]

OneEyedEagle link said:

http://membership.manlyseaeagles.com.au/2011-packages/3-game-membership/

The multi passes can onlybe used once per game (Each one has a unique id that is logged when it is swiped at the turnstile)

So if there is 3 of you you'll need 3 passes rather than being able to swipe the one card 3 times at the game?

A 3 game package sounds like the go (GA) and is only $55 on-line from the link above compared with $25 a game if you pay at the game.

As well as that saving you will also get discount on merchandise, priority for Origin and finals series tickets and a number of other member only benefits - see the link for all the details

vidmar link said:

I took advantage of this upgrade. Great value and kind of makes you feel more involved.

Just spoke to someone at the leagues club and they said they were just finalising the membership cards and would post out tomorrow.

Not ideal given there's a game on Sunday but oh well...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7