Food for thought: RE Brookvale Development

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We won't have too long to wait until we get our $10m for brookie.  It will happen as soon as Tony Abbott wins the next election.

I have gone beserk on the forums, please come and show some more support

tookey link said:
We won't have too long to wait until we get our $10m for brookie.  It will happen as soon as Tony Abbott wins the next election.
I wish Manly was as sure of winning the comp as Australia is of never having 'People Skills' becoming PM of Australia.

joshw link said:
Now's your chance to submit your idea for yourself Wheel.

Warringah Council has started a community consultation process about the future of Brookie and is actively seeking new ideas.

For more info, go to http://yoursaywarringah.com.au/brookvalepark.

The forum is located at http://yoursaywarringah.com.au/brookvaleimagine

No doubt the residents will be on there arguing for the ground to be demolished and turned into a vege patch, so Manly fans need to get in there and counter their crap.

I noticed on the forum there was a poster who's name was Christina, no doubt the councillor albeit she has not made that known. Tried to register so i could call her out but wont let me. I find it dispicable that she is posting on a forum designed to get public ideas. She is clearly trying to swing peoples thoughts rather than get a real opinion. At least Philip Dean has posted in responce.

At the end of the day if she does live next to the park she has to be called on to stay out of all voting sue to conflict of interest.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4