[Resurrected] Flat Track Bullies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths won the minor premiership in 1989 and got bundled out of the semis. The next year they got the wooden spoon. Over the next 15 years they remained in the rugby league wilderness, until they finally made the semis again in 2007. Manly spanked them soundly back to mediocrity by smashing them at Brookie that year. Looks like it'll take them another 15 years to get back to the semis again.

Yes against bottom 8 teams.

We are completely bullied, out coached and out classed by the top 5 teams.

Gone backwards from 2021

Yes against bottom 8 teams.

We are completely bullied, out coached and out classed by the top 5 teams.

Gone backwards from 2021

Finally mate, you're coming around to what we've been trying to say.

I’m just commenting so I can read it during the next resurrection…I’ll say 2032.

Glad for the win, but we are the biggest flat track bullies of all time.

Hopefully we can continue to beat the fellow bottom 8 sides.

Hey there's me - MK Eagle and told that fuc""er it was a Manly 2011 Win
Thx for the memories 😅

Unfortunately it certainly seems that way. The Warriors were awful and made us look good. Penrith would have belted us if we played like that against them.

I get what people are saying but to open up a thread like this right on fulltime is beyond me. Don’t you at least let the euphoria of a win soak in before critically analyzing it.

You must deadest get up on a sunny day and throw rocks at the sun!

I get what people are saying but to open up a thread like this right on fulltime is beyond me. Don’t you at least let the euphoria of a win soak in before critically analyzing it.

You must deadest get up on a sunny day and throw rocks at the sun!
Couldn’t have said it any better. Personally I fkn hate the terminology FTB. Enjoy the bloody win!

Couldn’t have said it any better. Personally I fkn hate the terminology FTB. Enjoy the bloody win!

Agree, think we beat almost any team tonight, with that performance. Might have been a bit tighter against the better teams, but still think we get the chocolates. Very happy about the improvement in many areas tonight. Just a solid, all round, 80 minute performance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6