Flanagans rant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Understand Shane Flanagan was disappointed but did he (or the media) take into account Jorge's try was in converted, therefore the score at worst was 20-18.

Gothenburg Sea Eagles!!!!!

I don't get the blow up about Watmoughs try? Didn't Steve just knock it back? I don't get where the knock on is??

I personally liked Gallen's logic on his disallowed try.

"I thought he should've gone with try and gone to the video ref, because I don't think he (Hayne) saw it".

Wtf? Firstly, there are 2 referees, and the 2nd referee saw it and called it. Secondly, it was a blatant foul, and would've been picked up by the video ref and disallowed (ok, going off this years video refereeing maybe not) anyway.

Perhaps this, in League mythology, will end up as another 'Sharks was robbed by Manly' scenario. Yep the refs were on Manly's side (We won the penalties 4-3). Of course the fact that it was only the seventh time Manly had won the penalties this year is irrelevant (they lost them 14 times). Gallen's try was legal, Taufua's was not. And Watmough should never have been allowed the first try.

Yep I can see the ammunition already being stored in the Shark's arsenal for another 'Hate Manly' tirade. So the tradition is maintained by another revisionist set of claims.. I wonder who else we can beat and enhance our reputation as the team to hate. Could be a very nasty finish to the year for some.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6