FLAG THIS VIDEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ocGKvNFl8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yet again, some clown attacking Brett Stewart. Sick of these pricks, they're filth.

Forward it to mwse or Brett's management. This is no different to the **** Farah has been copping. It's not acceprable.

I love it.

We are Manly, We are the Premiers and we have had another very successful year.

These people are probably Dragons, Eels, Broncos and Tigers supporters. They dont have much to cheer about because they are losers.

bob dylan said:
I love it.

These people are probably Dragons, Eels, Broncos and Tigers supporters. They dont have much to cheer about because they are losers.

I love beung hated too but the **** about Snake is pissing me off

Well done pal.

I hope you take some of the money you make from this video and get some more singing lessons.

Otherwise well done.

Love being hated.

That simpleton and it's father has a lot to answer for. Boy who cried wolf one day, hopefully.

manly-warringah-sea-eagles-car-flag.jpg

I was happy to laugh along for a bit (always good to be able to laugh at yourself, although other teams fans sometimes cannot), ... but the bit about Brett was totally beyond what was funny.

"Geoff Toovey running with the sponge" I bet he thinks the sponge should be included in the salary cap. Dam Souths/Bears stealing Manly sponges.

Just watch it with the sound down. It is a great compilation of some of our best players and achievements.

I reckon the guy who made it is a closet Manly fan.

It astounds me how much effort people put into our team when they apparently hate us.
I take it as a bit of a compliment.

Napper said:
bob dylan said:
I love it.

I love beung hated too but the s**t about Snake is pissing me off

Same.

I hope that Brett and his lawyers are right onto it and that "Can we find 20000 people who hate the manly sea eagles?" facebook page.

Jethro said:
Napper said:
bob dylan said:
I love it.

I love beung hated too but the s**t about Snake is pissing me off

Same.

I hope that Brett and his lawyers are right onto it and that "Can we find 20000 people who hate the manly sea eagles?" facebook page.

Funnily enough thats where i found the video!!

I too watched it with the sound off. I loved the pics. This guy wants to be a Manly fan but is afraid of being happy.

Pretty stupid and could have been written by a 12 year old. Not at all funny or clever. Line about Snake is pathetic. Good pics though. Just shows the depths of some moron's jealousy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2