First player to be demoted to reggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Who is your tip?

You pick has to be someone who has been in the starting 17 for the first 2 rounds.

I'm saying Vaeliki.

Maybe it should be lyon he has nowhere to be seen in both games.

$50 on bryant i reckon.

As soon as Matai is fit Vaeliki is goneski.

But someone may not survive the cut from this week. I think he will go for some more size on the bench to counter the Warriors pack, so maybe Cuthbo out for Hall. Presuming Perry gets off, otherwise Hall to replace Perry.

Then again he'll probably do nothing.

Are you sure, Jatz?

Last year I would have agreed. I watched NRL Summertime on fox over the off season and Glenn Hall is now all sorts of unit.

Cant be 100%. Im going off the preseason profile stats which had Cuthbo as 183cm and 105 kgs while Hall is 180cm & 102kgs.

Personally, I have always thought that Cuthbo is harder to handle because of his girth. Always seems to require 3 tacklers to bring him down.

from what I have seen on TV he is all over the place at the moment with little go forward. The reason being as soon as he is tackled he twists and tries to offload, and ends up forcing it even though there isn't a pass in it.

By doing so he loses his momentum and gets driven backwards or coughs up the ball and field position. He needs to learn when to take the tackle and when to offload

I think for some reason he has taken a new role on his shoulders and I can not for the life of me think why. The whole team needs to settle back down and go back to playing their game

I probably should have said more "grunt" than "size". Cuthbo might be bigger but he doesn't do the hard yards.

slaps at players rather than tackles too

Thanks Jatz.

I'm trying to pop in every now and then. Got a new job where I spend probably half the day in front of a bloody computer so I of course spend the companies money while talking to you blokes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6