First 5 rounds released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How good!

Great to see us getting some free to air exposure, Sunday arvo's at Brookie and the SFS and a Saturday game for round 1 works well for me but more importantly helps MWTS do a quick down and back over the weekend.

Fly down Saturday morning, catch up for pizza at Lygon Street, back to the hotel for a freshen up and then off to the game.

Big breckers and post mortem of the victory and how well we played the next morning, wander around to take in some of the sights and a bit of culture and then back to NSW Sunday arvo

Friday night up the F3 is a bit of a pain on 1 April but not the end of the world and we have a good record there and a good ground to watch footy (rather there than Homebush for a "regular" round game)

Real happy with the draw.

Matabele link said:
Oh for goodness sake.  3 Ch 9 delay games in the first 5.  Just keep them on Fox.
I'm with you but the bright side is that hopefully the Sea Eagles will go back to everyone that's shown genuine interest in becoming major sponsor and inform them about 3 guaranteed free to air games in the first 5 weeks of the comp. That ought to help seal a deal.

By the way I just love DILLIGAF....I feel like saying that to customers at times...but of course never do!

My only complaint is getting to Bluetongue on a Friday night is the pits. At the best of times going up the F3 on a Friday night is a big hassle, let alone with thousands of other supporters all heading to the footy. Too hard! Don't mind going to Bluetongue, quite like the stadium actually - just not on a Friday night. Glad my season ticket doesn't include the cost of this.

I'm happy with all our other matches announced.

ALinda link said:
My only complaint is getting to Bluetongue on a Friday night is the pits. At the best of times going up the F3 on a Friday night is a big hassle, let alone with thousands of other supporters all heading to the footy. Too hard! Don't mind going to Bluetongue, quite like the stadium actually - just not on a Friday night. Glad my season ticket doesn't include the cost of this.

I'm happy with all our other matches announced.

The Souths game at bluetongue is a souths home game,so your ticket wouldn't cover it anyway.I will probably be up there for that weekend,but will be watching from the comfort of the CC Leagues.Don't like the ground,never have,never will.

For me its Friday night in Brisbane to watch the Donkeys & the Brokeback Mountain boys smash each other. Then jet into Melbourne in time for pizza  with Vidmar and the gang Saturday and the game Saturday night. Probably a cruisey day Sunday and head home Monday.

Thanks WAMF, I have been registered on here for ages, just never got around to doing anything until now. Now its time to let the good times roll! Haha.

Sundance link said:
Thanks WAMF, I have been registered on here for ages, just never got around to doing anything until now. Now its time to let the good times roll! Haha.

hey Sunny, welcome mate.

should be a great w/end in Scumsville

should also be our first Rd 1 win in a few years as well

nice to see the nrl keep some clubs happy

'The Knights learnt yesterday the NRL had met all their requests by granting them a Sunday afternoon game for the round four, April 3 clash with the Dragons, which is expected to coincide with the opening of the new western grandstand.'

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=Sundance link=topic=186139.msg309736#msg309736 date=1292533957]

hey Sunny, welcome mate.

should be a great w/end in Scumsville

should also be our first Rd 1 win in a few years as well
[/quote]

It certainly has been a few years since we started the season with a win.

Booked flights out this morning (got $29 tix plus charges on Tiger) to MLB

On TT 5103 Sydney 08:45 hrs (arrive MLB 10.15) $44.15 pp all up one way with taxes and seat selection.

Will book return for the Sunday when I see some better prices.

Sundance - great to hear you'll be down again mate - I'm sure there will be a fair few looking forward to a quiet ale with you.

I'm hoping you'll be bringing the 40-0 grapple that banner?

Sundance...can't wait mate, pleased you are "back in the saddle"...by the way I REALLY REALLY have the ****s with you......a Rocket 3.....arsehole.......SO SO jealous!!

And mate really pleased to see you on Silvertails but you have a long way to go to catch me!

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Jono link=topic=186139.msg309675#msg309675 date=1292480100]
[quote author=Adam link=topic=186139.msg309673#msg309673 date=1292479852]
No Monday night games for us in that draw which is good

yet
[/quote]
oi jono rd 3 hey you will get to see your ultra cougars from newcastle
you know the ones who loved your drum and said u would be in the same jail cell as brett.
Looks like i was right and they were wrong when i replied and said the only person you would be in the cell next to is Danny Wicks :)

Flithy old bogans
[/quote]

I thought it funnier when the filthy bogans were on the Matty Johns Show.

This year they are on our turf so they can kiss my arse

Phil and I will be in Melbourne. Probably fly down on Friday and back Sunday. Will the drum be there? You'll have to wait and see ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6