Finger Points to XXXXXXX ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel that since the original poster has placed too many question marks at the end of his purported "Answers" then this whole thread lacks credibility.

simz said:
Anyone who thinks DES signed with the dogs after the gf is a bit silly. Manlys big offer to DES only came after this and gave him a nice out saying he went for the challenge and not the money.

Exactly!

Also, if Des went because he couldn't work with the board.....why did he activate his option for 2012? It doesn't make sense as he was the one who opted to stay for next year. If he couldn't work with the board as he says, why sign for 2012?

Des signed with the dogs the week leading up to the grand final. I think the big offer from us came a day or two after that.

The original negotitiations for Des's contract were botched. The sacking of Zorba and the big money from the dogs was the clincher.

We can all get behind Tooves and see our team continue to be successful.

And i hope they don't release Des early. I don't want the dogs getting what they want. I would like to see dymock coach them until at least halfway through next year and be relatively successful. Then, there will be a bit of turmoil when the players and fans have to see him stand aside when he was doing well. I want them to be disrupted as much as possible! ;)

There are some AGM's approaching where some factual information "might" come out (and I don't say that from knowing as I am NOT a board member, nor do I have any inside knowledge) but there's certainly been some heat been put on the FC and LC Boards (who hold seats on the MWSE Board), so if I was a fly on the wall I'd say that both would be preparing to defend their positions and that might make interesting reading / listening.

Certainly if you are Football Club member (and especially if you have been one for three years or more which means you can vote) then I'd be going along to that one at least.

The Leagues Club one I believe is in February (could be wrong there) but don't know what you'd gain by attending that.

In the interim I'd belive zilch of what comes out of Dean Ritchies mouth, it's clear he has a real axe to grind and the Manly stories day after day after day only confirms this.

I like how the "Possibly related threads" link below has thrown up the "Jeremy Smith - finger in anus allegation" thread as a possible match.

Says it all really !! Plenty of people talking out of their anuses in this one.

Hasn't this been done to death already ? If you want to get answers go to the Football Club AGM and stick your hand up. Or use your rights as a MWSE member to seek answers from the appropriate people. Anything else is just rampant speculation and has been covered ad nauseum.

Chip and Chase said:
I like how the "Possibly related threads" link below has thrown up the "Jeremy Smith - finger in anus allegation" thread as a possible match.

Says it all really !! Plenty of people talking out of their anuses in this one.

Hasn't this been done to death already ? If you want to get answers go to the Football Club AGM and stick your hand up. Or use your rights as a MWSE member to seek answers from the appropriate people. Anything else is just rampant speculation and has been covered ad nauseum.

100% correct (and as I had said above)

The FC Board is really obliged to tell the story (well at least I think they are), and so are the LC Board (although theymight be a lesser player)...the ones who are NOT obliged are the MWSE board.

So lets see what the FC Board says first before cutting our wrists.

Jatz Crackers said:
I feel that since the original poster has placed too many question marks at the end of his purported "Answers" then this whole thread lacks credibility.
Are you referring to Rambele?

simz said:
Anyone who thinks DES signed with the dogs after the gf is a bit silly. Manlys big offer to DES only came after this and gave him a nice out saying he went for the challenge and not the money.

Correct!
Done and dusted on a hand shake well before GF

simz said:

Absolutely agree. Des left for money.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Are we sure xxxxxxx is totally to blame
What about xxxxx & xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxx & xxx & xxxx & xxxxx they would have to all accept some blame for letting this get out of hand
Please xxxxxxxplaine.

bones said:
simz said:

I tend to agree. De$$ie went for the money, nothing else. If there were board room issues that forced him out, why is it repeatedly reported that Manly could have re-signed him back in May if their offer was just $50,000 more?
If he would have signed if they offered $50k more, then that is a money issue not a board room issue.
.. agree with you Bones,you saw just as I did at the awards night how happy he was,like he didnt have a care in the world,didnt thank the fans not once,I know people will say,Des dosnt owe the fans anything,Bulls..t,who are the ones they always turn to when they need support for membership drives and different things,I think Des tripped over his ego on his way to sign his big deal with the scumdogs,feel free to attack me on this,I dont give a rats,I am saying what I and heaps of other Manly fans are feeling,go for it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6