1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finch out?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c_eagle, Jun 2, 2005.

1. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is probably posted somewhere in here but I'm not going to find it. It's important enough to have it's own thread in any case. The strong mail (possibly a certainty,) is that Finch is out of Friday's game. Makes things a whole lot easier if we turn up.

2. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just hope Soward gets nervous. Crocker has got to be a starter too, I would be surprised if Stuart left him on the bench.

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Soward has been up and down, a bit suspect in defence. Their hooker is the only one i would start chad in front of, stuart webb.

We have a good chance, there 6, 7 and 9 are fairly week - wing is a hooker, not a 5/8.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    The news said that Finches chances of playing were "lengthening dramatically".

I wonder if Firman will get a shot at the number 7 jumper. I wonder if they regret letting Luke Dorn go. :lol:

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Soward has been named in the team as the likely replacement.

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Ricketson is also out with Fitzie getting the captain's armband. We have a good chance in this game.

7. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    its going to be a cracker! just need to start well, another penrith type start and we will be gonski, from memory, i think we have conceded the first try almost every game ?

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    A majority for sure pepsi.

However we havnt lost more than one or 2 second halves this year.