Finals Week 1 Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello Everyone,

Week 1 of the finals are upon us and we have some info which you all may or may not know.

Ticketing:

Ticketed Members Pre-Sale:
Today until 6pm via Ticketek.
All ticketed Members should have received their Advantage Access Number (AAN) via email. If you haven't you can search it here - http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/aan/

Non-Ticketed Members:
Starts from 8pm tonight until 8am tomorrow morning.

General Public:
Tuesday 10am

AAN's will allow you to purchase up to ten tickets per membership.

Hot Seats:
The NRL are looking to add more colour and noise to the finals match's this year so for a slightly higher ticket price you will also receive a Sea Eagles wig and thunder sticks. Hot Seats will be available for both teams for every game this finals series. Limited to 400.

Transport:
There will be free state transit buses running from the Leagues Club, there will also be return buses after the match. Times for the buses are due to be released shortly but should be similar to last year (starting at 4pm and running every 15 minutes).

If you have any questions regarding the finals match feel free to call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.

MWSE Membership said:
Hello Everyone,

Transport:
There will be free state transit buses running from the Leagues Club, there will also be return buses after the match. Times for the buses are due to be released shortly but should be similar to last year (starting at 4pm and running every 15 minutes).

If you have any questions regarding the finals match feel free to call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.

Is there an opportunity to pick up Manly suporters on the way? Say from Neutral Bay or North Sydney?

M40 red bus from chatswood/bondi drops you off at Paddington Town Hall. Gate E eastern entrance is a 5 minute walk down. It also picks up at Stand J at the Southern End of Wynyard Park - York/Carrington st corner.

Coming home the buses are stand C, outside of the SCG.

Chip and Chase said:
Do non ticketed members need an AAN ??

All Non-ticketed members would have been emailed the same generic code, this will be active from 8pm tonight. If you haven't received it let me know.

The NRL can go and do one. They have shafted us with a 6 day turn-around and a 'home' final in South Sydney territory - they can go and stick their Sea Eagles wigs and thunder sticks where the sun doesn't shine.....

MWSE Membership said:
Chip and Chase said:

All Non-ticketed members would have been emailed the same generic code, this will be active from 8pm tonight. If you haven't received it let me know.

Didn't get one myself as a non ticketed member, but I found an email from the NRL in the junk mail folder for my kids membership, which has an AAN on it, so I'm guessing I'll be right to use that.

Should non ticketed members have received something yet, or do they wait till after 8pm.

Chip and Chase said:
MWSE Membership said:
Chip and Chase said:

Didn't get one myself as a non ticketed member, but I found an email from the NRL in the junk mail folder for my kids membership, which has an AAN on it, so I'm guessing I'll be right to use that.

Should non ticketed members have received something yet, or do they wait till after 8pm.

Non-ticketed members should have received the code from the NRL.
The generic code for Non-ticketed members is 'Manly2014', this should still be valid

I must say that the whole ticketek / NRL system is a joke. I don't know how they could possibly complicate a simple process any more than they have. I shouldn't be surprised though.

Does each club in the final series get a financial reward from the NRL for each match they play? Who gets the gate takings, for example, for the matches at Townsville and Melbourne? The NRL or the home club?

Nrl own the Final Series, representative games.
Apart from Auckland Nines which they will, now that the Promoter took the financial risk and proved its worth.

Thats why Clubs dont dpend monies on promotions transport etc.

Clubs sell their Merchandise but NRL takes a percentage of it.

MWSE Membership said:
Transport:

I just looked on the Transport NSW website - http://www.transportnsw.info/sites/en/transport-status/events/2014/09/nrl-qualifying-final-2-sea-eagles-v-rabbitohs.page

No mention of buses from the Northern Beaches, just the usual ones from Central to the ground. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Sea Eagles are calling on all members and fans to pack out Allianz Stadium on Friday night to ensure that for one night, South Sydney is firmly Sea Eagles territory.

To get as many Sea Eagles supporters there to cheer us on to victory, the Club in conjunction with the NRL have organised return service buses from the Manly Leagues Club on Pittwater Road, Brookvale commencing in the evening.

Buses will run from 4pm until 7pm with services departing every few minutes and heading straight to the Stadium. A return service to the Manly Leagues Club will commence immediately following the completion of the game.

Approximate Schedule for buses leaving the Manly Leagues Club:
16:00 - 17:00 Approx 10" frequency
17:00 - 18:00 Approx 5" frequency
18:00 - 18:30 Approx 6" frequency
18:30 - 19:00 10" frequency

MWSE Membership said:
The Sea Eagles are calling on all members and fans to pack out Allianz Stadium on Friday night to ensure that for one night, South Sydney is firmly Sea Eagles territory.

To get as many Sea Eagles supporters there to cheer us on to victory, the Club in conjunction with the NRL have organised return service buses from the Manly Leagues Club on Pittwater Road, Brookvale commencing in the evening.

Buses will run from 4pm until 7pm with services departing every few minutes and heading straight to the Stadium. A return service to the Manly Leagues Club will commence immediately following the completion of the game.

Approximate Schedule for buses leaving the Manly Leagues Club:
16:00 - 17:00 Approx 10" frequency
17:00 - 18:00 Approx 5" frequency
18:00 - 18:30 Approx 6" frequency
18:30 - 19:00 10" frequency

Thank you for your work in regard to this. Just wondering why not like previous years will this not stop off at or drop off on the return journey at stops like the Mall, Manly Vale -near king street or even Neutral Bay?

Again I will most certainly be using this service so thank you for putting it on- much appreciated.

By what I can gather from that post yes tookey that is correct.

And don't blame the club it was the NRL who decided that the leagues club is the only pick up point.

Chip and Chase said:
I must say that the whole ticketek / NRL system is a joke. I don't know how they could possibly complicate a simple process any more than they have. I shouldn't be surprised though.

The system is not complicated, it works fine, and the information is always clear, it is the fans who make it complicated by not reading things properly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7