1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finals Week 1 Info

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MWSE Membership, Sep 8, 2014.

1. MWSE Membership

MWSE Membership Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    Hello Everyone,

Week 1 of the finals are upon us and we have some info which you all may or may not know.

Ticketing:

Ticketed Members Pre-Sale:
    Today until 6pm via Ticketek.
    All ticketed Members should have received their Advantage Access Number (AAN) via email. If you haven't you can search it here - http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/aan/

Non-Ticketed Members:
    Starts from 8pm tonight until 8am tomorrow morning.

General Public:
    Tuesday 10am

AAN's will allow you to purchase up to ten tickets per membership.

Hot Seats:
    The NRL are looking to add more colour and noise to the finals match's this year so for a slightly higher ticket price you will also receive a Sea Eagles wig and thunder sticks. Hot Seats will be available for both teams for every game this finals series. Limited to 400.

Transport:
    There will be free state transit buses running from the Leagues Club, there will also be return buses after the match. Times for the buses are due to be released shortly but should be similar to last year (starting at 4pm and running every 15 minutes).

If you have any questions regarding the finals match feel free to call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Is there an opportunity to pick up Manly suporters on the way? Say from Neutral Bay or North Sydney?

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Do non ticketed members need an AAN ??

4. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    M40 red bus from chatswood/bondi drops you off at Paddington Town Hall. Gate E eastern entrance is a 5 minute walk down. It also picks up at Stand J at the Southern End of Wynyard Park - York/Carrington st corner.

Coming home the buses are stand C, outside of the SCG.

5. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Hot seats = pleasing channel 9

6. The Who

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Are they being hosted by Eddie Maquire?

7. MWSE Membership

MWSE Membership Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    All Non-ticketed members would have been emailed the same generic code, this will be active from 8pm tonight. If you haven't received it let me know.

8. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Do not lock it in

9. Pommie Eagle

Pommie Eagle Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +101 / 3
    The NRL can go and do one. They have shafted us with a 6 day turn-around and a 'home' final in South Sydney territory - they can go and stick their Sea Eagles wigs and thunder sticks where the sun doesn't shine.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Didn't get one myself as a non ticketed member, but I found an email from the NRL in the junk mail folder for my kids membership, which has an AAN on it, so I'm guessing I'll be right to use that.

Should non ticketed members have received something yet, or do they wait till after 8pm.

11. MWSE Membership

MWSE Membership Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    Non-ticketed members should have received the code from the NRL.
    The generic code for Non-ticketed members is 'Manly2014', this should still be valid

12. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I must say that the whole ticketek / NRL system is a joke. I don't know how they could possibly complicate a simple process any more than they have. I shouldn't be surprised though.

13. The Who

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Does each club in the final series get a financial reward from the NRL for each match they play? Who gets the gate takings, for example, for the matches at Townsville and Melbourne? The NRL or the home club?

14. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Nrl own the Final Series, representative games.
    Apart from Auckland Nines which they will, now that the Promoter took the financial risk and proved its worth.

Thats why Clubs dont dpend monies on promotions transport etc.

Clubs sell their Merchandise but NRL takes a percentage of it.

15. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I just looked on the Transport NSW website - http://www.transportnsw.info/sites/en/transport-status/events/2014/09/nrl-qualifying-final-2-sea-eagles-v-rabbitohs.page

No mention of buses from the Northern Beaches, just the usual ones from Central to the ground. :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. MWSE Membership

MWSE Membership Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    The Sea Eagles are calling on all members and fans to pack out Allianz Stadium on Friday night to ensure that for one night, South Sydney is firmly Sea Eagles territory.

To get as many Sea Eagles supporters there to cheer us on to victory, the Club in conjunction with the NRL have organised return service buses from the Manly Leagues Club on Pittwater Road, Brookvale commencing in the evening.

Buses will run from 4pm until 7pm with services departing every few minutes and heading straight to the Stadium. A return service to the Manly Leagues Club will commence immediately following the completion of the game.

Approximate Schedule for buses leaving the Manly Leagues Club:
    16:00 - 17:00 Approx 10" frequency
    17:00 - 18:00 Approx 5" frequency
    18:00 - 18:30 Approx 6" frequency
    18:30 - 19:00 10" frequency

• Like Like x 2
  17. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    Thank you for your work in regard to this. Just wondering why not like previous years will this not stop off at or drop off on the return journey at stops like the Mall, Manly Vale -near king street or even Neutral Bay?

Again I will most certainly be using this service so thank you for putting it on- much appreciated.

18. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    So no stopping at Manly Vale as in previous years?

19. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    By what I can gather from that post yes tookey that is correct.

And don't blame the club it was the NRL who decided that the leagues club is the only pick up point.

20. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    The system is not complicated, it works fine, and the information is always clear, it is the fans who make it complicated by not reading things properly.