1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finals Footy - any preferences??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MK Eagle, Sep 14, 2011.

1. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    I Hate Illawarra - simple!! Prefer Bronco's there. 50/50 chance
    Tigers worry me more so ...Worriors - but my head says Tigers by 16-22
    Be brave - Who wants what result & then give us your reality outcome. :)

2. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,743 / 57
    Don't care who we play we'll smash them all. We are relentless at the moment this just feels like 2008 all over again.

3. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,401 / 130
    To finish Lockyer one week and then beat the Storm in the grand final the next would make this the sweetest victory of all.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    We'll finish either Lockyer or Gasnier. Don't care which one. I'll be there to watch it . . .

5. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5

6. mmmdl

mmmdl Active Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 2
    Well, we already finished Gasnier once...........I'd prefer to finish Lockyer now. Though I agree, either is fine.

7. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    We've already beaten the Broncos and Storm this year so i'll say Dragons then Tigers in the Grand Final. When we win it nobody can criticize us for not beating all the top sides.

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    would rather the dragoons the pink ladies will have less reason to screw us over

9. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    Tigers are deserved favs vs Warriors in Sydney this weekend - the warriors will have to pull out some surprise real good footy for at least 3/4 of the game to have a chance.
    On one hand I'd prefer to see Warriors win as they are a weaker potential opponent for Manly, but on the other I'd rather see NSW-based teams progress in general and the Tigers have a better chance of taking out the Storm in FinalsWk3.. And Any Storm loss is a good loss.

Broncos are deserved favs v Dragons in Brisbane - similarly the Dragons will have a lift compared to thier form/performances the past several weeks.
    On 1 hand I'd like to see the Dragons win as they are a potentially weaker opponent for Manly and I'd rather see NSW-based teams progress in general and it'd be sweet to see the Broncos fail now.
    On the other we don't mind seeing the Dragons choke in general, and the Broncos as a Manly opponent in Sydney in FinalsWk3 = far better crowd mix in favour of Maroon & White.

Come on Manly, regardless!

10. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I just have a feeling the Warriors could do the Tigers. I don't know why, but if they fire i think the can do some damage

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I want the Dragons because I hate them more and beating them would be sweet. I don't really care about the Broncos. Oh and I want T-Rex to trample Soward into the SFS turf.

12. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,710 / 257
    It's so good seeing a positive Mick, I like him much more than the negative Mick!!

13. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    I have the same feeling and it would be awesome to see. I think a lot of Sydney fans will need to eat humble pie if we are last man standing at the end of this weekend.

Iwould like it to be Storm vs Warriors and Broncos vs Manly, then Manly vs Warriors in the Grand Final

However, I think it will be Manly vs Broncos and Storm vs Tigers, then Manly vs Storm. Our game with the Broncos will come down to a couple of points

14. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I'm sick of beating Melbourne. We beat them good the other night. We even won the fight.

We smacked their bottoms in 2008. 40 -nil.

I'd just like to have someone different to beat in the grand final.

What I would like to see is the Broncx and the St Illawarra have to play extra time and then come back on Tuesday and again on Thursday and then finally get a result after extra time.:D

15. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Tigers to beat the Sheepshaggers then the Scum

Donkeys to beat the Steelers then we'll smash em in the QF

Manly 33
    v
    Tigers 18

16. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings: