FInals Dates - Who plays Who

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
Plenty of Manly supporters do not live on the Peninsula. Try Warringah Rd after a game and there is plenty of traffic heading west.

Indeed, i'm one of those heading back to Hornsby Shire after games at Brookie. If we had to rely solely on our Northern Beaches supporters for attendance at Brookie we would be lucky to get 8K to games.

Would be interesting to hear from Larissa in regards to our membership demographics both in Sydney, rest of Aus & overseas.

Corso_Pete said:
So this fromn the NRL site

Week One: Qualifying Finals & Elimination Finals
The highest qualifying teams after 26 Rounds will host each match at their normal home venue, with exception to any Sydney based NRL club which will play their 'home game' at either the SFS or ANZ Stadium.

* Home venues subject to NRL approval as suitable to host a Final

That does not say to me that the Bulldogs are guareteed to play at the Olympic Stadium. I am with Brazda on this. The game shoudl be played at the most neutral venue applicable and that surely is the SFS.

Maybe the nrl should spend some of their billion dollars fixing up those grounds that they are too 'embarrassed' to allow finals to be played on.

Mals said:
Canteen Worker said:
Plenty of Manly supporters do not live on the Peninsula. Try Warringah Rd after a game and there is plenty of traffic heading west.

Indeed, i'm one of those heading back to Hornsby Shire after games at Brookie. If we had to rely solely on our Northern Beaches supporters for attendance at Brookie we would be lucky to get 8K to games.

Would be interesting to hear from Larissa in regards to our membership demographics both in Sydney, rest of Aus & overseas.

And don't forget the many who come in from the Country and other states, the Travelodge is full every game night with out of town supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4