Finals calculator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Found this finals calculator that may be useful ?

vidmar said:
http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Found this finals calculator that may be useful ?

Yeah even a loss against the dogs would mean a sydney semi against the cows or broncs.

No need to slit wrists if we lose next week.

Looking good if we beat Canterbury. If Storm beat Souths then in week 3 we will meet either Souths, Sharks or Raiders.

What'll happen is we'll flog the dogs this Friday, then with the new finals system we'll come up against the Dogs a cpl games later in the prelim final...and flog them again, then go and flog whoever's left in the GF (hopefully the Rabbits) and go back to back...how's that for a scenario blokes???

wombatgc said:
What'll happen is we'll flog the dogs this Friday, then with the new finals system we'll come up against the Dogs a cpl games later in the prelim final...and flog them again, then go and flog whoever's left in the GF (hopefully the Rabbits) and go back to back...how's that for a scenario blokes???

Not a good scenario because it can't happen. If we meet the dogs again it'll be in the big one.

danny-boy said:
wombatgc said:

Not a good scenario because it can't happen. If we meet the dogs again it'll be in the big one.

Take the last part about the Rabbitohs and it makes sense and sounds good to me. I just wouldn't get too far ahead of yourselves yet. We don't want to be like Ennis and jump the gun too early. After all, he thinks the Dogs only have 3 games left this year.

Jono said:
danny-boy said:
wombatgc said:

Take the last part about the Rabbitohs and it makes sense and sounds good to me. I just wouldn't get too far ahead of yourselves yet. We don't want to be like Ennis and jump the gun too early. After all, he thinks the Dogs only have 3 games left this year.

With any luck they'll only have 2 games left

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4