1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Message....what would it be?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Killer03, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,695 / 27
    I'm wondering what your final message would be to the team? If I was Jamie Lyon (wishful thinking!!) I would say this (and you'll see why I'm not saying this is from Tooves)

"It's not about size and muscle tonight. In that regard we are overshadowed. It's about heart and desire. Look at that little gnome in the corner (pointing to Toovey) .....think about the hits he put on, the defence, the desire. This is the man Gordon Tallis rates as the toughest player he played against...emulate that tonight! Don't be impressed by sheer size, but by the heart and desire to overpower these pretender to our crown!'

I would then punch JSL, Watmough and Matai in the nuts and say Sam Burgess slept with your wives/girlfriends...

2. 6/71

6/71 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 3
    Already sent my vote of support reminding that it isn't the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

I'm sure they were already well aware.

3. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Keep calm and complete your sets, enjoy the win Manly !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 1
    Nearly 3 years without a premiership, don't let the pressure and anticipation get to you boys.

Go Manly, let's rip in.

5. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,700 / 257
  6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I've put on a bucket this afternoon. $7.50 the Premiership, and a long odds all-up for the weekend and you are the first leg. Screw it up and it will be the Narrabeen sandhills for the lot of you. No excuses so get out there and bring home the bacon.

7. castle eagle

castle eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

newcastle
    Ratings:
    +644 / 6
    hold the f#@king ball!