1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight night & Blocker

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jatz Crackers, May 19, 2006.

1. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,246 / 7
    Fight night & Blocker

Quote from Couier Mail May 19 :

"The reason for so many bar fights following the Mundine bout was that it did not start until so late in the evening.
    Hotel patrons, myself included, were expecting the fight to start at least two hours before it actually did. You can drink quite a bit in two hours and some people obviously didnt handle it too well"
    Steve Roach

Our new forwards this week needed a concentrated effort from our forwards coach to prepare for the Storm. :twisted:

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Fight night & Blocker

I hope he doesn't make the same excuses for Manly's forward performances - as that one is terrible.

3. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Fight night & Blocker

I wonder what his exscuse was for last Friday night when he was so drunk they literally had to prop him up in the corner of the foyer at the Countryman's Motel in Dubbo?

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    Fight night & Blocker

Good to see he is looking after our very inexperienced pack on the weekend so well. At least they will win the drinking competion at the Steyne Hotel at midnight on Sat.

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Fight night & Blocker

Maybe Friday night at Midnight would be better. We will still lose but it won't feel as bad.