Fifa womens world cup 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Aust with an awesome victory over the Brazilians mean they move on to meet current world champions, Japan this Saturday in Edmonton (Canada.) 1pm local time.

Hopefully it's a great game and we scratch through another win!

Go Matildas!!!

England v Canada after that match in BC Place, Vancouver.

:)

:soccerball::soccerball::soccerball::soccerball::trophy::trophy:

They were unlucky against the USA as well

SBS is streaming / showing every match live...some great footy so far

Well...usa squeeze past china 1-0 and germany defeat France 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 draw at full time.

Good to hear sbs is streaming the games.

Aust tomorrow!

ooooooooh an own goal by england 2 mins into extra time give defending champs Japan passage into the final against the usa....who were kinda gifted two referees decisions.

Commentator here said "always a problem when you touch jenkins in the box"

hehehe

It looked like it might take her awhile to get over it.....not her fault really...but talk about a perfect lob to 'score'

Devastating for her. Stiff upper lip gov'nor

Very much so

How bad were the pen decisions? Always nice to see the poms acting "continental" and diving for one

Ah yes, diving crosses the great divide of all continents and all genders and probably all ages!

Done and dusted 5-2 to the usa over defending champs, Japan. Usa had 4 goals in the first 16 minutes I think. Hard to come back from that.

Missed the game (busy, etc) So hopefully it was a good one.

Missed the game as well so this is the first i have heard about it!

The 4th goal looked like a cracker!

And well watched, set a viewing record on fox so I think generally well received all round.

As this thread withers and dies....like the band on the titanic, It's been an honour posting with you!

Saw some of it as well - the 4th was a great goal (considering it was a final as well)

This thread just goes to show the popularity of women's football amongst manly fans....

Saw some of it as well - the 4th was a great goal (considering it was a final as well)

This thread just goes to show the popularity of women's football amongst manly fans....

Agreed! :whitecheck:

Maybe if we told them that after the win, one of the usa women ran over and kissed her wife (true) , that may get a few more viewers for next time. ?

err...I dunno really.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/06/football/womens-world-cup-abby-wambach-wife-kiss/

Abby-Wambach-Flag.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4