Field TV screen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What was the story with the brookie tv screen.
Did they replace the old one with one a 1/4 the size?
Impossible to see well from where I was sitting -
or my eyes are worse than I thought.:cool:

The positioning of it is lower and more closer to the scoreboard, so its flat on instead of at an angel.

What was really distracting was the eastern fence's bright, constantly moving/flashing advertising.

As the storm clouds blacked out Brookie, the intense back light of the advertising, prevented us in the Try Stand from seeing anything clearly - the ball and half the Players bodies were merged with the animation FFS :mad:

That screen is a pathetic little thing. I think my loungeroom LCD is larger. Things started de-generating in this area late last season. The screen was on a 'west favouring' angle for the last two Brooky rounds, but it was at least a reasonable size.

I thought it was just me thinking that it had shrunk. Is this a club or NRL thing? Whatever the case we need to be improving facilities at Brookie not reducing them.

For the amount it would have cost to have that thing hauled in for the past decade they could have invested in an actual fixed video screen. But then again it is Warringah Council.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6