Fibros v Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
setting it to record at lunch time I think

No worries DSM, i am ordering 1 as well

Can't beleive the rate thigs are selling at the moment !!!

I had someone getting me a Beaver scarf and T-Shirt, but from some reason the club weren't selling them at the match, and when i went to get them online they were both sold out

Now i just went to the club website to order the Premiers Scarf and Ball and both are gone as well !!! I was going to get them the other day but was waiting for further details on the DVDs that are being released

Bloody gutted to miss out on some of this stuff

Weird that the merchandise outlet at the GF sold out of 'Premier' t-shirts-small, so quickly.  Don't these people realize all the women and kids, and us skinny guys who purchase are smalls.  They had loads of fat sizes left which no one was buying.  Also a lost opportunity was the fact that only one outlet sold merchandise at fan day.  Lots of people stopped me as I walked out of Brookvale with a DVD of the match, asking where I got it.  A small thing but something nevertheless.   

Thanks for the heads up, Kiwi. I would have missed it otherwise. Now I can record it and watch it at my leisure. If only I could find some leisure:)

The 9.35 pm replay tonight is worth watching and recording. Footage from the Wests v Manly Prel final comes with the DVD along with 78 GF and Replay - would be well worth it for any Manly fan, especially at $25.

Ill be ordering a copy.

But on a different note how would have the storm dealt with the Magpies had they been playing in the comp back then.? Wow Crocker and Pretty boy would have got the heads smashed in big time lol oh well one can only have wished ;D

I watched it this morning. It just confirmed why I have hated Roy Masters for so long. I remember those times very well. We were maligned in the press on a daily basis. But we had a tough team and it was a huge achievement to win the premiership. The battles against Wests at Brookie were always something to really look forward to and the scoreline was only a few points apart. Heady days and the crowds loved it.

How was Igor's tackle on Donnelly in the final - one of the best I reckon.

There was also a lot of similar battles in the following years, including one monster fight at Brookie the next year I think.  Steve Knight was in the forwards and Max Krilich got knocked out after being king hit at a scrum.

He'd look like one of those lockers they used as punching practice.  Roy Masters was always a wanker.  If he'd done less of the class hatred stuff and more development of the skills of his tough players they might have gone on with it in 78.  He let them down big time.  Boyd certainly has let himself expand since his playing days.  He looked like a very fat Marlon Brando.  Wombat, ahhhh, what a player.  Best ever Manly fullback for mine. 

DSM5 link said:
Boyd certainly has let himself expand since his playing days.  He looked like a very fat Marlon Brando. 

The petite glamour currently dating Glenn Hall would do well to take note. 

Yes Boyd looks a bit like Marlon but he looks good! I reckon my favourite though was Hartley at Belmore oval. So pleased! It's a great doco. Thanks for the link to the website www.fibrosandsilvertails.com.au I can't wait to see those extras!

certainly very different game back then...

I was amazed just how below the belt the wests tactics were and ol Masters trying to justify it. He should have been put away for organised crime because that is all that is where you tell you guys to purposely go out and do something illegal

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8